OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

that was all Burns on that second Sharks goal. great play to bring into the zone and then great shot on goal. nice corner work by Couture too

:smokin
yeah it's weird. there's contact but you can't blow people up. i'm still halfway unsure of what's legal and what isn't at this point :lol:

basically if someone is coming in on me and has some patty kane hands, i'm not even trying for the puck. i'm going to body them up and put em on the ice :lol:

Same, some guys are too good you have to use a body....and it's ok.....sometimes :lol:

Burns :smh:

Crosby always having to take garbage like that :smh:

It annoys me Paul Martin is playing fantastic :lol:

Sometimes I wonder how awesome it would be to see Sid and Ovi play together. His playmaking and passing with 8's finishing :pimp:

And yes I've done this on NHL :lol:. Started a GM season and traded Malkin for Ovi

Last edited:
Draymond with the and 1 again on kd. Refs letting them play

:lol: i've done it before

Sharks played well outside of the first i thought. Jones did have to come up big a couple times in the 3rd. but the Pens really made them pay when BB88 lost his stick and Martin lost track of the forward behind him (or you could say he failed to stop the pass...but i thought he creeped too close to the corner)

Last edited:
My bad to many tabs. Thought sharks played great in period 2 3 handled the forecheck much better as game went on. Penguins relentless in that 1st period

:lol:

It happens to all of us

Nice to see Martin be a part of that last goal :lol:

This series going 6 at least

Bittersweet day for me with the Warriors winning and this lost. Pens played smart and built that early cushion. Crosby was flying today, might have threw the Sharks off in the first period. Looks like we're going to have a great series if all games are like this. Props to the Pens for the last minute goal, ******* had me shocked and shaking my head.

Tough loss last night, was good to see the Sharks settle down and respond in the 2nd but that Penguins speed :x Bonino's game winner that late in the game sucked the life out of us, we were out of sorts on the last PP. Props to the Penguins, good game.

Sharks are getting outplayed. Thank god our defense is somewhat keeping up.

By defense, I hope you mean Martin Jones. Our defense playing like ****. They struggling just to handle the puck let alone make a proper pass out of the defensive zone.

By defense, I hope you mean Martin Jones. Our defense playing like ****. They struggling just to handle the puck let alone make a proper pass out of the defensive zone.
Yeah, I meant him I guess lol. Yeah, they are all over our offensive zone. We gotta keep possession and start getting pucks towards that net.

Back
Top Bottom