OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm scared of Noner and Raider fan :lol:
Niners fans are only buffoons when they run into Raider fans. Raiders are just straight obnoxious, but loyal. You Pittsburg fans are humble as hell, surprised the hell out of me when I spoke to a few. They all have different accents though, one guy sounded like a Philly dude and the other two had a distinct sound I couldn't put a finger on.

The Niner fans at the Bdubs in SJ are some of the biggest dbags in the world. They jumped two of my Dolphin fan buddies one Sunday after the Dolphins beat some other team (wasn't even the Niners). The two Dolphin fans yelled "Woooo" and high fived...and then got jumped from behind. **** was ridiculous.

But let's be real, every fanbase has its bad apples (as even seen on this website :lol: ). The majority of fans of all teams are perfectly fine IMO.

Last edited:
The Niner fans at the Bdubs in SJ are some of the biggest dbags in the world. They jumped two of my Dolphin fan buddies one Sunday after the Dolphins beat some other team (wasn't even the Niners). The two Dolphin fans yelled "Woooo" and high fived...and then got jumped from behind. **** was ridiculous.

But let's be real, every fanbase has its bad apples (as even seen on this website :lol: ). The majority of fans of all teams are perfectly fine IMO.
SMH, not cool, maybe they're less laid back in San Jo than in SF. The worst I seen recently was a Cardinal chanting "Niners can suck it" until a Samoan dude told him to **** and he immediately backed down.

Last edited:

SMH, not cool, maybe they're less laid back in San Jo than in SF. The worst I seen recently was a Cardinal chanting "Niners can suck it" until a Samoan dude told him to **** and he immediately backed down.

yeah i mean that's the only time i've ran into any angry Niner fans. in general, the Niner fans and Raider fans I've met everywhere else have been great

Going to be interesting to see if he can bounce right into this playoff atmosphere...don't see him playing much more them power play and a few random shifts

they wouldn't play him tonight if it was just going to be PP and some random shifts IMO. i'd say he gets somewhere in the 15 to 18 min TOI range.

Stammer only logged 12 minutes and 0 time on the PP (granted they only got 1 thirty second PP). only paquette, namestakov, boyle, and brown played less.

Last edited:
so predictions for the finals???

my immediate gut feeling says Sharks in 5

i don't think Pitt's goaltending and defense can shutdown what SJ is doing on offense right now. and i think SJ's defense having shutdown STL for the most part bodes well for their confidence in shutting down Pitt. only issue I see is Pitt has more speed on offense than STL with guys. but overall, Pavelski is a man on a mission right now.

that's my early take. could and likely will change by Monday :lol:

I say Sharks in 6, but you're way more knowledgeable than me in hockey so your opinion has more weight.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

so predictions for the finals???

my immediate gut feeling says Sharks in 5

i don't think Pitt's goaltending and defense can shutdown what SJ is doing on offense right now. and i think SJ's defense having shutdown STL for the most part bodes well for their confidence in shutting down Pitt. only issue I see is Pitt has more speed on offense than STL with guys. but overall, Pavelski is a man on a mission right now.

that's my early take. could and likely will change by Monday :lol:
Please don't change, and please be right.

I'd assume the Sharks are he favorites regardless of who they matched up with. Should be a fast series, need Murray to steal a game or two and the Oens fans to 'will' them to a win somewhere. Would also like to see Malkin just take a game over, like a two goal and assist type game

If the Pens don't win, definitely cool with it being SJ who beats them

Man Ive been so busy ive only been able to watch snippets and highlights of this SCP..

I really am gonna try to watch this series.

I wanna see Sid raise the cup again but Id like to see Jumbo Joe, Burnsy, Reimer, Patrick Marleau and Little Joe raise that cup as well.

I hope its a great series.

I say Sharks in 6, but you're way more knowledgeable than me in hockey so your opinion has more weight.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

that's definitely more reasonable a prediction. my opinion on here is just as good as the next poster's opinion. i've been dead wrong with my predictions just as much as i've been right :lol:

most of the real "experts" think it'll be a very close and tight series. i just can't see it though. not with pitt's defense missing daley. they would really need maatta to step up and letang to play a style that's opposite to what makes him so great.

Last edited:

:lol:

them 454 ent dudes

Well the US just guaranteed they aren't finishing in the top 3 at the World Cup. Pretty sure Trump could pick a better roster than Lombardi. :rofl:

any of you play NHL 16 on XboxOne? it keeps asking me to sign in to xbox. i just want to play the damn game :lol:

Sharks in 6 :nerd:

I mean who else would you guys add/remove on USA Roster? Saad? Shattenkirk? They got Erik and Jack but not Tyler Johnson? :x I would have like Statsny as well

Back
Top Bottom