OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Sharks in 6 :nerd:

I mean who else would you guys add/remove on USA Roster? Saad? Shattenkirk? They got Erik and Jack but not Tyler Johnson? :x I would have like Statsny as well

After they struggled so much to score in Sochi there is no excuse for leaving Kessel and Johnson off the team for grinders like Dubinsky and Abdelkader. Not to mention leaving better d-men at home in favor JMFJ and Niskanen. They basically just let Torts take all his favorites and they're going to be terrible offensively. Better win games 1-0 if they want a chance.

Well the US just guaranteed they aren't finishing in the top 3 at the World Cup. Pretty sure Trump could pick a better roster than Lombardi.
roll.gif
dude seriously. the hell is going on?!?

and subban not on team canada?
nerd.gif
Canada brass hate Subban for some reason... constantly getting snubbed. 

Apparently Subban is a huge POS in real life. This is what I've heard from some NHL buddies.

i obviously don't roll in NHL player circles...but this is hard to believe from what we've seen with all his off the ice initiatives and interactions with the community

but like i said, the hell do i know about him? he could be a **** :lol:

Subban being left off isn't a shot at him I don't think. There were just four better right handed d-men. Canada was 100% right to take the 4 guys they did instead. Subban is right there with Letang as the next best RHD.

Last edited:
Bad news is I feel like all playoffs they started hot, then the opponent grind back and Pitt would win in the end :lol:

Last edited:
that exact same hit by Dillon just now (hipcheck right on the boards) got me thrown out of my game last night :lol:

text book though...i was proud of it :pimp:

Last edited:
:smokin
Do you play in a contact league? Or is it 'non contact' but obvious exceptions

yeah it's weird. there's contact but you can't blow people up. i'm still halfway unsure of what's legal and what isn't at this point :lol:

basically if someone is coming in on me and has some patty kane hands, i'm not even trying for the puck. i'm going to body them up and put em on the ice :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom