OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm rooting for Tampa since Pittsburgh has more talent. They both seem like faster teams compared to the Blues so it's gonna be another battle either way. I'm so elated and pissed at the same time, kept going on about being surprised that the Sharks are hella poised and the Dubs are playing like they're against the wall. The funny thing is I paid more attention to hockey because I thought the Warriors would be alright and the Sharks were the team I had to worry about. I WANT TWO BAY AREA PARADES THIS YEAR DAMMIT(THREE IF YOU COUNT THE GIANTS) SO DEADSET CAN SEE US BASK IN GLORY FIRST HAND!!!

Last edited:
Plus the Penguins get all the calls so you don't want to deal with that :nerd:

:lol:
Lol funny thing is, I now remember why I dislike Sid The Kid, he ******* ELIMINATED THE TEAM USA FROM GLORY SOME YEARS BACK!!!!! I was pissed for weeks while all my boys just wrote it off like "meh, hockey IS Canada's sport" as if the US deserved to lose.

Last edited:
I'm going to be switching between games tonight, gonna be a great night, best of luck bro, let's see if Crosby can get ya'll in again.

Last edited:
You guys seen Gary Buttman?

How it all began

‏@SlayIen: I'll get Gary Bettman's face tattooed on my *** if Chicago and LA both get bounced in the first round

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

stamkos byke?

idk how i feel if he does play :\ ...hopefully he does cause this might be the last chance he has to wear a lightning jersey.

Last edited:
I WANT TWO BAY AREA PARADES THIS YEAR DAMMIT(THREE IF YOU COUNT THE GIANTS) SO DEADSET CAN SEE US BASK IN GLORY FIRST HAND!!!

just saw this :rofl:

the Sharks parade is the only one i can support y'all on :lol:

**** the steph and the warriors. **** the giants. *drops mic*

For some reason I didn't realize he had blood clot issues. Is it going to be career threatening?

Going to be interesting to see if he can bounce right into this playoff atmosphere...don't see him playing much more them power play and a few random shifts

Going to be interesting to see if he can bounce right into this playoff atmosphere...don't see him playing much more them power play and a few random shifts

they wouldn't play him tonight if it was just going to be PP and some random shifts IMO. i'd say he gets somewhere in the 15 to 18 min TOI range.

Back
Top Bottom