OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Lets do this guys !!

good luck to both Gil and DMX

but just a little more to Gil's squad. sorry DMX :lol:

Ugh, the pressure of a game 7

But still, regardless of outcome last night was another example of how this team is different than the past few years. No way they win that game if this is 2013, 2014, 2015, etc

man...a year after inking a number 7 d-man at best (Adam Ducking McQuaid) to a long term deal, they go and ink Kevan Miller to a 4 year deal. meanwhile, the one young defenseman actually worth more than his jock is sitting around with no god damn contract. WTF goes through the heads of some of these GMs. do they over think things? do they try and get cute? what. the. ****.

Last edited:
man...a year after inking a number 7 d-man at best (Adam Ducking McQuaid) to a long term deal, they go and ink Kevan Miller to a 4 year deal. meanwhile, the one young defenseman actually worth more than his jock is sitting around with no god damn contract. WTF goes through the heads of some of these GMs. do they over think things? do they try and get cute? what. the. ****.

Theyre going to trade him in the draft :pimp:

Last edited:
So happy for the sharks! I remember watching them when I was 11 years old and through all the heart breaking playoff loses. Not a big sharks fan, but I'm so glad they finally did it! Marleau and Thornton too!

after all those miserably disheartening and disappointing seasons, finally going to the 'ship. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Congrats Sharks fans, you finally made it
When it didn't look like the ship was steering the right direction from missing the playoffs last year to what culminated to tonight

Damn we just traded Gudbranson :frown:

Any info on Jared McCann :nerd:

wow big price for Gubranson. I like McCann, one of the few hardworking players on that nucks team

Congrats Sharks, hopefully you guys win this one. Dunno who to cheer for with Pens/Bolts.

Back
Top Bottom