OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

This is why I say things like the average NHL coach is only marginally more intelligent than my 4 yr old.

Great timing on going to Fluery... brilliant. Give him his first playoff game of the year in a critical ECF game. Shouda wentto him Game 2 or kept rolling Murray

We got outplayed last night and Letang was cheeks but man that was jus an abysmal move

And the way maata played last night maybe he shouldnt have been sitting for that pansy Schultz

Impossible to figure Maata out

I mean i get it. Hes young so the IQ comes and goes. And he can not skate well enough to be out there against certain lines. But Justin Schultz is ***... flatout. When the Oilers give up on you... your AHL/OHL bound

We reallllly missed Daley last night.

Do we still have alex gologoskis number? Can we reooen the trade window hah

Last edited:
Lightning doing it all w/o Stralman (for the most part) and Stamkos....makes what they're doing all that much more impressive.

Last edited:
Martin Jones seems to be losing his "touch" (can't think of a better word :lol: )

Is that prospect in this year's draft Dante Fabbri related to Robbie Fabbri?

One game away from going to the Stanley cup finals, but I can't get excited. :lol: Sharks have let me down too many times.

One game away from going to the Stanley cup finals, but I can't get excited. :lol: Sharks have let me down too many times.
Same here, in back of my mind I'm still a little apprehensive to celebrate early. Feel like anything I do can jinx it.

Is that prospect in this year's draft Dante Fabbri related to Robbie Fabbri?
Some scouts may prefer Juolevi and Chychrun, but Dante Fabbro is my favorite blue-liner in the class.

We've discussed through text, best player in the playoffs this year.

Nothing against San Jose because I'd be happy for Pavs and Couture, but I think STL rallies to win the next two and reach the SCF.

You guys got a good chance at Fabbro. Now I'm expecting Oilers to trade back and acquire a Dman :nerd:

not going to lie, a SMALL part of me wants Fabbro because his name is Dante, and that's the name i use at like Starbucks or restaurants. and at the bar when i meet chicks and don't want them to know my real name because it's going to be a wam bam, thank you mam kinda night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom