OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pierre asks Phil how his breathe was, getting at how fast-paced the game was and how he may be out of breathe.

Phil took it as Pierre telling him his breathe stunk.

:lol:

when you see it.....

Phil man. You just know he's that weird dude on your team that you joke around with but you always make a point of not being the last two in the dressing room to avoid the inevitable awkward conversations. 

Doc really lobbing up some softballs to Pierre....

"Pierre, what's the advantage about the clear shield versus trying to look through a cage??"

FOH, Doc :lol:

blocked a clapper in my last game which shattered the holder on my skate. RIP to my beloved SuperTacks from the late 90s :frown:

had to buy new skates, obviously. was dreading having to shell out major dough because i know new skates nowadays are RIDICULOUS. but for once, i had good timing. Bauer just dropped their new line of supremes, so last year's models were on mega clearance. got some new $500 skates for $200 :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
blocked a clapper in my last game which shattered the holder on my skate. RIP to my beloved SuperTacks from the late 90s :frown:

had to buy new skates, obviously. was dreading having to shell out major dough because i know new skates nowadays are RIDICULOUS. but for once, i had good timing. Bauer just dropped their new line of supremes, so last year's models were on mega clearance. got some new $500 skates for $200 :pimp: :lol:

steals :smokin

Back
Top Bottom