OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

proxy.jpg

Please watch that interview. It was on TSN immediately following the game and it is inadvertently hilarious.

Pierre asks Phil how his breathe was, getting at how fast-paced the game was and how he may be out of breathe.

Phil took it as Pierre telling him his breathe stunk.

laugh.gif

Blues looks tired/asleep
Yeah, it's very odd. You think they're overwhelmed or outmatched?

The SJ crowd wants blood.

in all three games...SJ's speed is killing them. they handled it fine in the regular season but the Sharks have clearly upped it a gear or two this post season. they're having trouble keeping up. i'm surprised. i thought St. Louis would really be able to slow them down AND generate more offense. hasn't been that way at all. which is why i work a stupid ******* desk job :lol:

Elliot could be a little sharper too, IMO.

Last edited:
Agreed, looking very confident. I expect the fairweather fans coming out of the woodworks tomorrow. If any one of my boys rock a Sharks uniform tomorrow, I'm straight up busting them out.

Agreed, looking very confident. I expect the fairweather fans coming out of the woodworks tomorrow. If any one of my boys rock a Sharks uniform tomorrow, I'm straight up busting them out.

:rofl:

good though. that **** annoys the hell outta me, too :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

good though. that **** annoys the hell outta me, too :lol:
I'm going to give them a lecture until one of them annoying admits defeat. This is what happened with the Dubs in 2013, except to me, thought we needed someone better than Bogut lol. My boy James saw the Warriors coming from a mile away.

Last edited:
I had concerns coming into this series but after game 2 I felt this should be wrapped up in 5. Never thought I'd see the Sharks play this well in the playoffs. It's pretty refreshing to see. DSA still happy he gets to wear his Burns shirt.

I had concerns coming into this series but after game 2 I felt this should be wrapped up in 5. Never thought I'd see the Sharks play this well in the playoffs.
Same here, straight up played to our strength and dictated the tempo. I guess when you have some many doubters, you either fight harder or fold.

Thought the Caps would overcome their demons too.

Back
Top Bottom