Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I can understand the Ohhh slander, it's kinda hard to figure out what Future saying on that

Also, Honest has some ******* bangers.

Bruh, I f**** with Honest HEAVY

I'm right here with y'all on this. Honest held me down that spring/early summer.

Look Ahead, T-Shirt, My Momma, Honest, Move That Dope, I Be U, Covered N Money, Special, Benz Friendz, the later leaked full version of Never Satisfied, and one or two others are still great songs to me.

Last edited:
Just cause it bang the beat is hard don't make it quality. No Compadre is way to basic and repetitive for me in every aspect. Only joint I even think about skipping on either 56 Nights or Beast Mode.

Wesley Presley and 2Pac get very little play for me either. Just cause it bang ajnt enough.

Last edited:
Now and no compadre are both permanently deleted from me, but other than that all the songs from the 4-peat get some play

2pac is on a coule of my workout play lists(when he scream out THUG LIFE and the beat drop again :smh: )

2pac is on a coule of my workout play lists(when he scream out THUG LIFE and the beat drop again :smh: )

Yes

Wesley Presley is the only song I just don't like

Last edited:
Top 5

Hardly
Where I came from
March madness
Forever Eva
Blood on the money

Hope I get to walk thru heaven to these joints. So majestic :smh:

Beast mode has the hardest/darkest lyrics out of the 3 imo
beast mode is hands down my favorite next to ds2 . ds2 has slowly become my favorite of all the projects , but beast mode is so cohesive and so underrated to me . i feel like aside from real sisters , the general public doesn't get all them gems 

If we're talking most skipped, mine would be "Oooh" by far. It and "Aintchu" got skipped all the time when the tape first dropped :lol:

That one had to grow on me more than any Future song of the last year.

I know that this is blasphemous, but I've recently been skipping "Real Sisters" when I play Beast Mode too. Not because I don't like it, but because I'm just trying to get to "Forever Eva" faster.

Last edited:
Yea I can't lie Real Sisters isn't my favorite. Future did his thing but the sound doesn't fit with the rest the tape. The beat is kind of silly and just isn't my taste. Rest of BM flawless tho.

I STILL dont understand the No Compadre slander either. The beat ALONE makes that song fire. That bass :x
My body wasn't ready the first time. That bass overload.
"Drug related
Got me walkin, pacin
Hangin out the window like I'm Cujo"
:nthat: :pimp: :wow: :x
GOT DAMN he spazzed. Y'all trippin :lol:
:rofl:
Digital Dash goes stupid in the whip.

Drake was low key spazzing on Digital Dash
1st time I heard WATTBA was late the night it dropped so it was all headphones. Got in the whip the next morning to listen on the way to work and got my chest beat up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom