Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I use to skip 'Now', and 'No Compadre'.

But Wesley Presley is the worst song out of the 4-peat.

Song pisses me off every time it comes on :lol:

Last edited:
whoa

only?
I find a lot of guys to suck right now and everyone else is just cookie cutter with the same damn producers and sound. Ross is legit, Drake is cool, but only when I'm in the mood. Jay fell off, Yeezy ain't put **** out in a min. Wayne=no. Haven't heard the new Game. Cole gets old quick and i like Kendrick in doses.
I'm not heavy on the underground/battle rap scene. At this point I'd rather bump some Ride the Lightning than listen to most of these terrible new artists. See Fetty Wap and Slim Jesus...There are other talented guys I just don't personally vibe with them like I have listening to Super Future. Sorry for the essay, and how are you recovering good sir?

Last edited:
56 nights woukd of been album of the yr str8 raw gutta hood grimey
Future/southside
Future/metro
Future/808 mafia
Future/willafool
Future/dj spinz
Future/nard and b is automatic hits but
Future/zaytoven and future/mike will are hit or miss i think beastmode was da weakest

56 Nights is one of few projects in which I can listen to front to back and not even want to skip a track

56 Nights is one of few projects in which I can listen to front to back and not even want to skip a track
Exactly. From We Neva Gon Lose to 56 nights. Straight masterpiece. Part of me wishes it was longer but the fact every track is fire makes it so damn great.

Fetty has been just as successful as Future this year.

Slim Jesus hasn't even sold a single

Fetty has been just as successful as Future this year.

Slim Jesus hasn't even sold a single
Word. You are correct there and seem to be a Wap fan. His vocal stylings are not my cup of tea. Plus drill music isn't known to move units or be radio friendly so that was kinda expected. :lol:

Bottom 5

Wesley Presley
Ooooh
Showed up
Drake verse on where ya at
My savages *shrugs*

Don't wanna hear about skippables on 56 nights. Joint is flawless.

Last edited:
Bottom 5

Wesley Presley
Ooooh
Showed up
Drake verse on where ya at
My savages *shrugs*

Don't wanna hear about skippables on 56 nights. Joint is flawless.

You take My Savages and Showed up off there right now, or we meeting in temeucla.

Agree with Wesley Pressley. Hate that song. After that isn't good either.

Still, Hendrix is like 97% on songs since Ocotober 2014 :pimp:

I rock with Wesley Presley, but I can agree that it was easily one of the weakest songs of this run.

Nonetheless, "young rich ____ banging on your daughter. Got the white girl with me like Presley, New Jack City ___ like Wesley" :pimp:

Looking at the tracklist now and I can't believe people dont rock with Beast Mode.

I'm automatically hype as soon "Oooh" drops. Energy was crazy.

Him and Zay were locked in the whole tape. It's a masterpiece.

Shout out to whoever mentioned Everything Ours and Chosen One.

Also, Honest has some ******* bangers. Couldnt believe it was considered a huge failure.

Last edited:
Bruh, I f**** with Honest HEAVY, it is drastically underrated imo. I think because the content wasnt as street, people didn't buy into it as much. The crazy part is that it came out just a few months before Monster did, but somehow it feels like its been ages. Honest > Pluto for sure, though

Heads hate on Wesley Presley but like Now? Ehhh lol

Now & Aintchu are the 2 worst songs outta the 4 peat. Everything else been :pimp: for the most part

Ain'tchu and worse in the same sentence :x

My savages mentioned :x

What are y'all dude listening to :lol:

oooh the worse song of the 4 peat ..only weak song on BeastMode

AND HERES A LETTER TO MY DOGS, HOW WE LET THE MONEY GET BETWEEN US? HOW WE LET THESE ******* GET BETWEEN US?

Also not a fan of Aintchu

"I got love but it ain't like the Love I got for India/
She held me down when I was broke I got her to infinity/
My lil dog caught a murder gone for infinity/
Dumping ashes on your obituary, I know you feeling me"

That's some of the REALEST **** he spit. I can relate to every line.

Back
Top Bottom