Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Don't shoot me, but I like the 3 -song run of Where I Came From, Real Sisters, Forevea Eva just as much, maybe even a tad bit more

Last edited:
Lowkey, Beast Mode in its entirety is underrated.

Zay spazzed, possibly his best single collection of work and that's saying a lot.

Where ya at is mad underrated. The way the beat gets more intense during Future's first verse is almost cinematic. It's pretty comparable to how a character in any fictional medium is going through a trying time and the score reflects that.

At first I despised that song but now it's like one of my favorite Future songs. So many layers..

Drake ruined it though. Sometimes I get a weird feeling when he raps. Like I'm on a surban high school campus or something.

I can't stand where ya at. And beast mode def isn't zays best work.

Drake ruined it though. Sometimes I get a weird feeling when he raps. Like I'm on a surban high school campus or something.

he zaps the street cred away from a song.

i feel you.

i been listening to 21 savage lately....

i pullup in a fisker and them _ drap they panties

Last edited:
Where ya at is mad underrated. The way the beat gets more intense during Future's first verse is almost cinematic. It's pretty comparable to how a character in any fictional medium is going through a trying time and the score reflects that.

At first I despised that song but now it's like one of my favorite Future songs. So many layers..

+1 this is how it was for me on DD

that verse on digital dash tho.... boy was throwing haymakers left n right

The end of 56 Nights is constructed perfectly. But the transition from "Never Gon Lose", "Purple Coming In" and "Diamonds from Africa" is slept on so hard IMO

he zaps the street cred away from a song.

i feel you.

i been listening to 21 savage lately....

i pullup in a fisker and them _ drap they panties

That was ard. See he from the Eastside and big B's. Saw he got a mixtape called Free Guwop. Wop really a God to these lil dudes :lol:.

Kodak Black though >>>>

brah he dope but his tapes hard to get into

outside of the bangers

that free guwop got water whippin in the kitche on it

but this the joint that put me on

cookin up dope in givenchys all my _ countin benjis

pull up on ya wit them sticks we gon handle bizness

Last edited:
I appreciate Beast Mode for the use of piano. Other than that, my go to songs from that tape are Lay Up, and Just Like Bruddas.

Out of strictly principalities I can't give best of zay to beast mode.

Hard to kill

Chicken talk

Writing on the wall.

Zay classics all over them :smh:

Yall got that nostalgia going again, like when dudes try and say Dirty Sprite/True Story era Future is up to par with 3 Peat Future.

I'm not saying those aren't clasic tapes with classic production on them but Zay has developed and perfected his craft so much since then.

Not mention most of those tapes aren't exclusively or even mostly produced by Zay.

Like I said you won't find a collection of 9 Zaytoven produced tracks on one CD better than the 9 on Beast Mode.

Last edited:
brah he dope but his tapes hard to get into

outside of the bangers

that free guwop got water whippin in the kitche on it

but this the joint that put me on

cookin up dope in givenchys all my _ countin benjis

pull up on ya wit them sticks we gon handle bizness
The PeeWee swagger jackery 
mean.gif
.   I mean the song cool, but it just sounds like a mix of all the other Atlanta artists out right now

Like I said u go back to the all zay Gucci tapes, I think their better. But its not even the beats that made beast mode good, future made those songs great. Zay has given similar beats to many artist and those tapes came and went, so its not like we just listening to straight production. I Still think ice attack 1/2 wop and zay was in a zone and combined to make masterpieces. Same masterpieces that influenced every trap rapper relevant today.

I'm talking strictly production hence Zay's best body of work so rapping contributions are completely aside.

None of them Ice Attack or So Icey Boy discs are matching Beast Mode track for track.

Sportscenter is.

Last edited:
Yall got that nostalgia going again, like when dudes try and say Dirty Sprite/True Story era Future is up to par with 3 Peat Future.

I'm not saying those aren't clasic tapes with classic production on them but Zay has developed and perfected his craft so much since then.

Not mention most of those tapes aren't exclusively or even mostly produced by Zay.

Like I said you won't find a collection of 9 Zaytoven produced tracks on one CD better than the 9 on Beast Mode.

W/o dirty Sprite/true story/streets calling the 4 peat would not be possible.

I agree tho Zay got way more technical w/ his beats

Nah ice attacks, ea, chicken talk zay>>
Beast mode zay was cool but he give his best beats to wop. I'm telling u he saving heat for when son get home, that's why he got these other dudes sharing joints.

Back
Top Bottom