Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

If times were getting hard, why would he say he's a young rich ***** in the muh'******?

Right now times aren't hard for him, he's balling, but he's still out there getting to the paper for the love of the grind. How does that not make sense?

Bruh it's definitely "times getting hard'"

Hence **** what it seems, we still out here blessed even it it's hard to see.

its def times getting hard but a n**** still gettin it

Last edited:
If times were getting hard, why would he say he's a young rich ***** in the muh'******?

Right now times aren't hard for him, he's balling, but he's still out there getting to the paper for the love of the grind. How does that not make sense?

If times weren't hard, he wouldn't say "but a ***** still getting it".

Come on fam, you the only who things he's saying something else.

It's not even agree to disagree, I just saw Future at MIA festival and heard him say it on the damn microphone.

:lol: bruh he's dedicated to the grind. Even when time aren't hard, you gotta go out there and get it still. Don't act like it's just completely implausible for that to be the case.

Blinkin, you usually A-1 but you gotta hold the L on this my man :lol:

Future isnt talking about himself per se in the song. "Times getting hard, but a ***** still getting it". In spite of everything that's going on, I'm still grinding and getting to the money. Which is a direct parallel to the theme of the song which is despite society seeing me as just a Trap N who's incapable of receiving blessings, I'm still blessed in my own sometimes twisted ways.....the trap n might not even know he's blessed.

The premise of the song is God is still blessing the dredges of society and Trap dudes regardless of how they are perceived by others and even if they themselves don't realize they are blessed to a degree. He goes on to list ways that a trap N recieve "blessings" in their world.

Low key a keep your head up type of song.

Last edited:
Blinkin, you usually A-1 but you gotta hold the L on this my man :lol:

Future isnt talking about himself per se in the song. "Times getting hard, but a ***** still getting it". In spite of everything that's going on, I'm still grinding and getting to the money. Which is a direct parallel to the theme of the song which is despite society seeing me as just a Trap N who's incapable of receiving blessings, I'm still blessed in my own sometimes twisted ways.....the trap n might not even know he's blessed.

The premise of the song is God is still blessing the dredges of society and Trap dudes regardless of how they are perceived by others and even if they themselves don't realize they are blessed to a degree. He goes on to list ways that a trap N recieve "blessings" in their world.

[COLOR=#red]Low key a keep your head up type of song[/COLOR].

Someone tell me I'm crazy. Pretty sure a blinkin is right on the 56 Nights version. Everyone is right on the DS2 version :lol:

100% he is saying "times gettin hard...". He's speaking about those that are still caught in the struggle, not himself. End of discussion.

Someone tell me I'm crazy. Pretty sure a blinkin is right on the 56 Nights version. Everyone is right on the DS2 version :lol:

I don't know if you're crazy or not, but he says "gettin" in both versions.

what i was confused about was whether or not he said: Jump out a new whip, like I'm a slave master or Just bought a new whip... imo 'just bought' is more clever and makes more sense. but future himself said it's the former.

And that beast mode 2 mock up looks like a fan mock up. Hat looks like an amateur ps.

Last edited:
:lol: Too many of you all are hearing "getting" then maybe I'm tripping. I'll hold the L.

But I'm pretty sure it's "just bought a new whip"

laugh.gif
Too many of you all are hearing "getting" then maybe I'm tripping. I'll hold the L.

But I'm pretty sure it's "just bought a new whip"
for the longest i swore he was sayin times still hard 
laugh.gif

I can kinda hear 'been' and it makes sense too. Son was probably do gone of them pills that he can't even remember what he said.

All I know is when I'm on 3 shots of that brown and this comes on in the club, I'm rollin them dice like I'm in Atlantic city.

This reminds me of the whale/well controversy with Jay. I always thought it was whale. Cats have done dissertations to argue their stance on this matter.

Looks like an international crisis was just started in here.

Is it times aint hard or is it times getting hard?

Tune in next time....

Last edited:
Codeine Crazy is his best song. IMO 56 Nights is his second best song.

The best sequence of songs tho, on his album, are:

March Madness, Trap ******, 56 Nights. Those 3 songs to end out 56 Nights Mixtape is legendary. 

Back
Top Bottom