Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

my cuz tried to hit me with that today...saying that black people need real help and music like future (hes a smart dude he knows what hes doing) makes is making money off us and the majority of people that listen to him can't decipher the pieces of substance in his music. That I pickup on the pieces of substance cause of my education level....I'm the exception. I disagree though. I think the opposite.

I agree with you. Most of the people I know that can decipher Future's music aren't "educated" in the classical sense. Street dudes, dudes who barely graduated from high school, or just regular people. They get it.

But the masses for some reason like to paint him as "just a turn up" rapper

Last edited:
It's criminal that News or Sumn aint on any project. It's in that March Madness/Codeine Crazy tier for me.

Beastmode is my favorite project though, and I'll happily stand alone in that if need be lol.

Substitute Everything is an underrated Super song

That vulnerability 
pimp.gif

**** on a basic *****
We gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and ****
She gon keep it so real with a ***** that
I'm gon come back and always gon **** with her

Bent the curb in a Spur like a MARTA bus
I was working and serving in Nautica
I get high til I'm higher than Mercury
**** around teach you that recipe

**** around you gon be outta here
Make em say "ha" like a ***** was Juvie
Soon as that work hit the city we move it
Post up in Onyx and shoot us a movie....

http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/9DEE50E8-90A8-4B8F-BCDB-E409D9575063.gif.html

Repped for greatness.

No because in NY mind we haven't been fed since ds2. I already stated how I felt about the collab thing but ds2 is the last prime future project we received, so if we get this around November/decemberish it would be perfect

Times ain't hard but a ***** still get'n it.

*Getting

Future and Drake performed some songs off WATTBA the other night in Austin. Future sounded exhausted and terrible. Forgetting his lyrics, losing his voice and stuff :lol:

That man was just in DC at Howard homecoming less than 24 hours before that. He's performing probably a lil too much. Needs to take a vacation or something.

That boy sound overworked like ****.

my cuz tried to hit me with that today...saying that black people need real help and music like future (hes a smart dude he knows what hes doing) makes is making money off us and the majority of people that listen to him can't decipher the pieces of substance in his music. That I pickup on the pieces of substance cause of my education level....I'm the exception. I disagree though. I think the opposite.

I agree with you. Most of the people I know that can decipher Future's music aren't "educated" in the classical sense. Street dudes, dudes who barely graduated from high school, or just regular people. They get it.

[COLOR=#red]But the masses for some reason like to paint him as "just a turn up" rapper[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Man if you all don't get out of here. Get'n it is damn near how dude says it in the song. You know dude isn't pronouncing the word "getting". But anyway, I hope that BM2 joint is legit!

Man if you all don't get out of here. Get'n it is damn near how dude says it in the song. You know dude isn't pronouncing the word "getting". But anyway, I hope that BM2 joint is legit!

You said "Times ain't hard but a ***** still get'n it."

When the line is "Times getting hard but a ***** still get'n it"

He says "times ain't hard..."

Give that another listen pa. Trap ****** is my alarm clock. I literally wake up to this **** on a daily basis.

Last edited:
He says "times ain't hard..."

Give that another listen pa. Trap ****** is my alarm clock. I literally wake up to this **** on a daily basis.

He says getting man, the line wouldn't make sense with ain't anyway.

It's not that big of a deal but thats the correct line.

If times were getting hard, why would he say he's a young rich ***** in the muh'******?

Right now times aren't hard for him, he's balling, but he's still out there getting to the paper for the love of the grind. How does that not make sense?

Bruh it's definitely "times getting hard'"

Hence **** what it seems, we still out here blessed even it it's hard to see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom