Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The last 3 songs of 56 Nights are one of the most perfectly sequenced songs on a mixtape in a long time.

March Madness to Trap N to 56 Nights. Whew :pimp:

Last edited:
The last 3 songs of 56 Nights are one of the most perfectly sequenced songs on a mixtape in a long time.

March Madness to Trap N to 56 Nights. Whew
pimp.gif
Diamonds - Now - No Compadre is very underrated 
smokin.gif

Future had to put that skit before 56 Nights tho.  You cant let that trifecta happen smh.  March Madness --> Trap Ns going straight into 56 Nights would rip open the fabric of space and time smh.

"Jersey" is easily my favorite song on WATTBA. The way Hendrix floated all over this record. SMH

"Take the styrofoam pour the syrup up, it's a dress code but it ain't for us..."

:smokin

"Jersey" is easily my favorite song on WATTBA. The way Hendrix floated all over this record. SMH

"Take the styrofoam pour the syrup up, it's a dress code but it ain't for us..."

:smokin
Future skated on all of WATTBA tbh.
Made Drake look like a feature artist on most of the songs

Smoked, drank and smashed a chick while WATTBA was playing recently. Makes the album sound even better when your under the influence, and in some yambs :pimp:

Monster has more songs. And 56 Nights just can't be touched. It's last by default brethren.

Last edited:
It being last doesn't mean its bad tho. When some people put it over monster or ds2 I don't even argue cuz I get it. But 56 nights wins

Beast Mode
Monster
56 Nights
Ds2

I'm a Zaytoven stan, so I really appreciate beast mode. And Throw Away, My Savages, Mad Luv, Tupac & Codeine Crazy make Monster ahead of 56 Nights for me.

Honestly march madness is the beast song out of the 4 peat

Nah. March Madness is what Joel Olsteen plays before he preaches. That joint has the title of song of the year. I can see it still getting heavy spins next year.

Back
Top Bottom