Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He dropped like 3 tracks after that were flames. The hype from that other tape got dudes over looking what that man is doing.
yup . this is that deeper than rap ross but it doesnt feel like the world is in tune the way they were when rich forever dropped.

part of that is because of the long hiatus ross took but this is that rick we needed

That's a bad thing? Imma turn up *** dude myself I understand it but son is in rare form right now. I hated that people were so hyped for that let down and overlook that joint, its a masterpiece man.

DS2 > Black Dollar > WATTBA

DS2 is my fave album of 2015

That Ross tape is great man

WATTBA is very good not great

That's a bad thing? Imma turn up *** dude myself I understand it but son is in rare form right now. I hated that people were so hyped for that let down and overlook that joint, its a masterpiece man.

To me this is his project since Teflon Don. He ain't spit like this in a while. I think the mistake he made was making Hood Billionaire a album and that hurt his momentum. Hood Billionaire shoulda been a tape and Black Dollar a album.

Came across this song, and saw that it's been on multiple mixtapes, including a Coke Boyz tape that I already have. I have too much damn music :lol: I don't remember this song at all

Black dollar was dope. No one really denied that tape. But what else is he doing?

Hopefully trying to stay out of jail

Naw I'm sayin a lot of people don't like the tape because of that ---I personally mess with black dollar tough,

It doesn't help the fact that Ross has been associated with a lot of negative **** lately.

No lie I haven't listened to this **** since the Sunday it dropped. Went back to listening to Future's 3 peat (M, BM, 56N)

Drake music never had replay value as is outside of a few tracks here and there. As far as a whole project? NOPE

Last edited:
Shrugs. I've played it everyday.

What he did on here is no worse than the majority of DS2.

If you put DS2 on the same tier as those 3 tapes, then I don't know why you wouldn't **** with this at all.

No lie I haven't listened to this **** since the Sunday it dropped. Went back to listening to Future's 3 peat (M, BM, 56N)

Drake music never had replay value as is outside of a few tracks here and there. As far as a whole project? NOPE
Please show me which one says DS2

Even if you compare it to DS2. Ain't no song on there close to Stick Talk, Slave Master or Colossal.

What he did on here is no worse than the majority of DS2.

If you put DS2 on the same tier as those 3 tapes, then I don't know why you wouldn't **** with this at all.
One Drake feature>>>> Nine Drake features and a Drake song
Yea Future was the driving force behind the tape & Drake's contributions were mostly inoffensive. Drake didn't outright ruin any of the tracks, IMO anyway. So his presence didn't bother me at all.

Last edited:
I'm still bumping WATTBA. Digital Dash, I'm the plug, Jerseys, live from the gutter and Jumpman would be big songs on any of the 4peats.

Crazy how I'm still bumping monster a year later. Mad luv used to be my favorite track on there, then it became codeine crazy, then throw away....now it's My Savages.

Those songs are amazing. DS2 is definitely album of the year. Easily

Stick talk, colossal, perc and stripper, thought it was a drought, Lil one, rich sex>wattba. It wasn't a terrible tape it just didn't have anything that made me wanna go back and hear it again a couple weeks later. If anything tho the positive is it made me revisit the 4 peat. 56 nights is just... Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom