Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

When that beat for its boring drop eughck. Zay should've been banned for doing that to my system.

The biggest cash grab in a while. Like we all stated no one ever heard a song with the 2 and thought, bro if they did a tape together....

The biggest cash grab in a while. Like we all stated no one ever heard a song with the 2 and thought, bro if they did a tape together....
It's a good look for Future and it definitely did not hurt his brand and he was the main star on that tape but it was very weak. Drake doesn't fit on trap beats, imo

I can't trust anybody who doesn't like Beast Mode.

Zay went in

Also EA Sportscenter is Zay at his best...kept that in the whip back then

I can't trust anybody who doesn't like Beast Mode.

Zay went in

LL

Peacoat > *

Colossal is just amazing on so many levels :pimp:. Forgot how dope "No Basic" is. Underrated.

Beast Mode is my personal favorite for sentimental reasons. It came out 2 weeks before my man passed on 3/1. I Was trying to put him on to Beast Mode the night before (2/28) in the whip. Dude was a big time Drake :lol: and Cole fan..but was really feeling Beast Mode, and coming around to monster. Most open minded dude ever. Shorty woulda LOVED WATTBA :lol:

Was bumping Beast Mode to his funeral a few days later in the procession with my other mans. Put my other homeboys on in the whip driving. They all love that "Beast Mode", and subsequently became new Future Fans :lol:. "Just Like Bruddas", mean something deep to me because of the timing and emotion in that song.

Lol beast mode got like 2or 3 songs I bump to but that's it , I can play Monster & 56 nights straight through tho .

I forgot to mention that Future's material is the most replayable compared to many.

**** still sounds as epic the first day I heard it; it even gets better..

"The music way ahead of its time and I notice this."

I browse this thread frequently. Just had to say Future is really the only person in rap worth listening to currently. I had some of his tracks but didn't mess with him heavy. Shame on me for missing out on audio greatness all these years.

I browse this thread frequently. Just had to say Future is really the only person in rap worth listening to currently. I had some of his tracks but didn't mess with him heavy. Shame on me for missing out on audio greatness all these years.

whoa

only?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom