Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yes

Perfect description. You can tell son is gone off at least 3 controlled substances.
"cowboy hat on me, I wear blonde cause I'm bougie... I'm the same nword pulled that 'rarri up in crucial' :smh: too swagged out :pimp:

Oooh has an interesting beat with a lot of energy but son is out of control on that joint, the unintelligible mumbling at the beginning is lightweight unbearable. I just can't vibe with it. It's not a bad song, I just don't bump it. There's a handful that are like that; meaning, I get the appeal, but I just don't rock with it like that. Now, no compadre are some examples.

Ainchu sounds like a throwaway from a juvie tape.

Wesley pressley got few parts I like and the beat is unique, i dont bump it often tho.

There are some very popular songs that I don't rock with whatsoever such as my savages and codeine crazy. Interesting to see people do passionate about them.

The song that gets heavy rotation, but I slept on initially is mad luv :smh: bruh. As soon as the first cord strikes I lose it.

First time I heard i heard never gone lose i was leaving taco bell, headed to work eating a California a.m. Crunch wrap, i pulled up to work with tears in my eyes. I literally couldn't believe son made a track that damn cold.

Swear I listened to March Madness 50 times straight last night off some strong ..**** is the goat

**** on a basic *****
We gone wake up and smoke on some blunt and ****
She gone keep it so real with a ***** that-
I'ma come back and always gone **** with her
Bend a curve and spray like a model but
I was working and serving Antartica
I get high 'til I'm higher than Mercury
**** around teach you that recipe
**** around, you gone be out of here
Make her say ha like a ***** was Juve
Soon as that work hit the city, we move it
Post up in Onyx and shoot us a movie
Post up in Onyx and shoot us a movie
Take the tool inside the club, just incase a ***** ever gotta use it
Get a pint of code an pour it up, *****

Lmfao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm mad late on this, but there's a line on everything ours that i just recently visualized what he meant:

I'm in this lamborghini, no it's not rented/you see this ice on me and all my windows tinted"

I always pictured that line from a standpoint of riding with him, you can see the ice and the tint, but yesterday it dawned on me that he was talking about onlookers from outside; jewelry shining so hard that you can see it through the 5% tint :pimp:

And in regard to that insured line, juve been spitting real stuff since the 90's. It's crazy how you gain more life experience and lyrics that were previously misheard are now received properly along with the correct meaning.

There was a line in Ha that I couldn't make out for the longest,"them income tax checks out, huh? You bout to flip that huh?" I was well into my 20s, anticipating income tax checks of my own when I finally heard that line correctly.

Last edited:
Yo keep us posted on how that turns out. Really hoping the Justice or else rhetoric takes hold. :nerd:

Farakahn was talking that talk :pimp:. Pulling no punches. That ***** did come on stage late at like 1pm....and talked for a hot minute lol. But yeah, it was lit. Some bad "women" in there. Even got a number. I'm not using the word Bishes until later tonight :rofl:.
That's crazy

Yessir. By that big *** tree that a lot of people were under. Probably seen you. I got absolutely ZERO service until I made it back to Union Station. Copped some shirts too :pimp:

Farakahn was talking that talk :pimp:. Pulling no punches. That ***** did come on stage late at like 1pm....and talked for a hot minute lol. But yeah, it was lit. Some bad "women" in there. Even got a number. I'm not using the word Bishes until later tonight :rofl:.
Yessir. By that big *** tree that a lot of people were under. Probably seen you. I got absolutely ZERO service until I made it back to Union Station. Copped some shirts too :pimp:

Copped two shirts myself man. I know exactly where you were at....by the Capitol building off in the cut you had to go through security to get into that area..

If u did see me I had a grey n black nike hoodie on

Man, that was probably like 30 dudes around me like that lol. But it was a nice *** day for this.

Was thinking about staying in DC for the night, but my man back in Baltimore said he got a few freaks that want to turn up later.

The dichotomy. Two sides to a ***** though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom