Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

benz friendz of course , i always had to add it as a extra track

i be u eeeeeeeeeeeeeenh

besides honest that album is a mess

All this fire this man released y'all still wanna talk about the sub par album he made. I think he low key missed a opportunity for a hit when he didn't push/make a video for my ho 2.

:wow:

It's almost like I have a favorite Future tape depending on my mood. One day I'm bumpin Space Cadets, the next I'm jammin Gone to the Moon then I'll turn around and listen to Trending Topic or So Cold or Notice Me. Future might be on his way to Gucci levels as far as this Trap **** goes. Got so many bangers over the years.

It's almost like I have a favorite Future tape depending on my mood. One day I'm bumpin Space Cadets, the next I'm jammin Gone to the Moon then I'll turn around and listen to Trending Topic or So Cold or Notice Me. Future might be on his way to Gucci levels as far as this Trap **** goes. Got so many bangers over the years.

He's on the cusp. To me, the Trap Gods are

Gucci
Jeezy
Gotti
Boosie
Tip

Future is ascending into that top 5, if not there already.

I'd rank dude above Gotti and Boosie, easily.

Gucci
TI
Jeezy
Askranot Kidd
Gucci

Sidebar: black Woodstock had some bangers. Brain n drugs :x

I sip codeinnnnnnnnnnne
Xanax... Xanax!
Come fly with meeeeee
Can you handle it? Handle it!

Maybe Gotti, not Boosie yet...for me. Boosie catalog is just as insane as Future, and stretches from like 02-09. He's been subpar since coming home from Jail though.

Gotti's Cocaine Muzik series puts him slightly over Future right now for me. 1-4 are classics and underrated.

All in All, it's debatable. But Future will be on the Mt. Rushmore when it's all said and done :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah. I think Boosie's decline since coming home has my opinion of him a bit skewed. But it's debatable like you said. Someone ask lobotomy beats to make a gif or photoshop of Mount Trapmore.

Last edited:
Honestly he's over gotti and boosie. He has more hits and his overall bodies of work. His fg% is way better. Gotti got maybe 4 or 5 good tapes for his career, this dude dropped 4 projects in a row better then his whole catalog. I never considered boosie trap anyway, but he's been trash since coming home. My personal list he's>tip also but if someone says he's not for nostalgic purposes I could understand.
Gucci
Jeezy
Future a few projects away from being the Kobe of trap.

I might be in the minority here but that new Khaled Ross Future and the Khaled Future Trey Songz are both weak as hell.. the one with Ross is lazy and the Trey Songz is obviously a ladies track but damn this ***** future might have been gone off the percs and forgot he rapped all those bars before. 

Future always been my 2nd favorite artist after Gucci but since Monster he took the #1 spot on my list. I don't really mess with Jeezy that much. I enjoy Gotti though, I have most of his discography. The Cocaine Muzik tapes are all great, especially the first few.
When it comes to the status of legend and influence though I don't think anyone in ATL comes close to Gucci.

Last edited:
Nah. Gucci is the undisputed God of trap imo.

But I understand Future surpassing dudes like TI and Jeezy. They've evolved from who they were 10 years ago. Their bodies of work hold up because of the nostalgic influence they had. ****. Being in Atlanta, I remember being in high school filling out college applications while listening to Trap or Die, TM101, Urban Legend thinking "if this **** doesn't work out I can always fall back on the streets."

Never looked at Boosie as a trap dude, so I'm not even sure why he'd be on that list.

WATTBA wasn't a world championship, it was winning the first round series and losing the second 4-1.

Last edited:
Next to Wop and Wayne....Boosie is one of the biggest influences for the dudes now.

In my city, Boosie is a god. Literally. Like 18 year old kids know his work from '02 word for word. He's definitely a trap artist.

I consider Wayne circa 02-05 a trap artist too. He had the first Gangsta Grillz...

Boosie ain't a trap artist b. When he was locked up he had a huge influence but now that he's out its just sprinkled a Lil city by city. Like out here, nobody really gives a damn about boosie, this is jeezy town. But his older stuff is appreciated.

Boosie ain't a trap artist b. When he was locked up he had a huge influence but now that he's out its just sprinkled a Lil city by city. Like out here, nobody really gives a damn about boosie, this is jeezy town. But his older stuff is appreciated.

We gonna have to agree to disagree. I know here, and in ATL...people put Boosie in the Gucci/Jeezy category. Hence him and Jeezy and Gotti being click tight. Wop even be shouting Boosie out, and I'm sure Boosie don't even mess with him off the strength of snow.

Gucci and Jeezy beefing prevented a Gucci X Boosie X Gotti X Jeezy collab. One of my dream collabs right there. Imagine Future blessing the hook. Sweet Jesus :pimp:

^sounds like a khaled song [emoji]128514[/emoji].
My dream track would be Ricky renzel, jeezy and wop.

Back
Top Bottom