Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Word Wipe Me Down was next level in its time

Was just talking solo wise, but that song def was big, so he really can make songs that can be heard on a large scale

Gotta go back to what got u there. He need his og formula back. Go grab mouse and throw Webster on the last verse. Where fox been? He used to always have the hardest verses on they songs. Got me bent>>

Pretty much. I'm not even a huge Boosie fan, and never liked Webbie, but Mouse is the reason I started listening to Boosie more.

Based on the region I'm in, Boosie was forced on me but in reality... he's not even close to consistent enough to be in the conversation of these others cats.

Boosie and Keef are damn near their regions equivalent. Ppl either hate em or ride extra hard for em.

No man. Boosie the down south pac. This **** from 02-09 consistent as a mug. The sheer volume of songs he has are insane. If you're talking about "singles", and national hits consistency, then sure. But he got songs that will touch you for years. He's on the legend level. Comparing him to keef is disrespectful.

That Keef comparison is blatantly wrong. :lol:

Boosie's catalog is way bigger and better. Boosie got a ton of songs with real substance. They ain't close to the same type of rappers. Keef is just a slow Waka.

Last edited:
Really the only joint on there I play.
bruh how do you not rock with "live from the gutter" or "scholarships"?

Eh I was a little misleading. It's the only joint I been playing because I've mostly been listening to DS2 and Slime Season. I **** with Digital Dash, I'm the Plug and Live From the Gutter. Scholarships is cool too.

Still wish there was a Drake free version of the tape floating around.

I used to despise "Ooooh" up until today.

Joint came on in the whip, changed my whole view on it.

We need to start prohibiting dudes from sharing opinions on anything they've haven't heard in the whip.
laugh.gif

Digital Dash
I'm the plug
Scholarships
Plastic Bags
Jerseys
Jumpman
Live from the Gutter

All go STUPID in the whip. That's 7/11 songs....and we have people claiming WATTBA is trash and solely a cash grab? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even get into the WATTBA debate anymore. It's just proven to be too much of a polarizing project. Minus whale let people rock with their opinions.

I'm just not a fan. Some of the jams are cool but I can't really get into it as much as other future joints. Sue me.

I'll admit that it's not my favorite of the 5PEAT (yeah, it's a part of it for me) but it's not terrible by any stretch. I can't knock it. :smokin

Its forgettable. IDC how hard it rock in the whip, its average. Let's see how many of those songs u will be jamming to 8 mtgs to a year from now. If future drops another classic that will be the forgotten project. I still wanna go back and listen to monster, 56, beast mode, Ds 2. 56 nights the song have a ***** thinking about his life tho smh, had ya boy in deep thought with that **** on repeat.

Boosie is is irrelevant in 2015. Only thing that can save him is a smash street single. Then people will hop on the bandwagon again. Doesn't he have a second album coming out before the years out?

The song 56 Nights just puts you in a mood...

The dark beat, the way he sound like he in a tunnel or something. **** is perfect.

Last edited:
Not a mention of Fewtch playing March Madness to open these awards? Nothing? Ok...

He opened up the awards? I thought he was closing the show smh. I heard that show sucked tho
Yeah he was at another show, but he opened it with his verse on Where Ya At and then March Madness. They're always wack. Just watch for the cyphers mainly.

Back
Top Bottom