Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

WATTBA is a dope album that you can play and set a fun mood. But outside of Diamonds Dancing, Jersey, and Jumpman and maaaaybe Digital Dash none of those songs will be played personally by me past New Years Eve

Ion know about yall, but eyez will be playing Jumpman, Plastic Bag, Jersey & 30 for 30 til the year is over.

Last edited:
:lol: at you guys treating the music like it has an expiration date. You mean to tell me that if Jumpman just plays in your head two years from now, you're going to make it a point to deliberately not play it?! C'mon shunn. :lol:

Can someone oop me with this I can't find it anywhere.
Pm sent
Yo... my PM box is open too 
nerd.gif

Is it just me, or with these interviews and snippets, dude doesn't sound like he's that far gone on the drugs? :lol:

^^ it's off & on. Some he sounds faded but for the most part he's coherent in them. That one interview before DS2 dropped with Elliot Wilson I think look was high out his mind :lol:

would lex luger and/or shawty redd producing for nayvadius just be lame?

or u feel like it would be fire?

Its time for nayvadius to get back focus and deliver us more fire within the next 4 mths. I ain't had my fix in a while b [emoji]128546[/emoji].

I hope Ape **** is next. I could wait for Beast Mode 2. Only way I'd be hype for BM2 is if there's nothing but Lay Ups on the tape :smokin

Lay up so cold. That's one of them songs imma be listening to in 2017

Lay-Up, Peacoat, Real Sisters.. He was so flexed up and reckless on Beastmode man smh. It's amazing how he makes great music with  such a mixed variety of producers/producer sounds though. Now I wanna know what a Nard & B tape would sound like

@a_blinkin I'm almost positive he's on adderall too, so he's loaded as hell but that always levels everything out. That 20min+ Tim Westwood interview pretty much confirmed that suspicion to me.

Yea time to get back to the tapes with very minimal features. And leave that boy Drake alone :smh:

@a_blinkin I'm almost positive he's on adderall too, so he's loaded as hell but that always levels everything out. That 20min+ Tim Westwood interview pretty much confirmed that suspicion to me.

I can see that. Dude has to have a chemist on the shooter's payroll. I mean think about it, dude does shows, interviews, and new music... But he never seems GONE. You guys seen Mac Miller or Young Dro on the breakfast club a while back? You could tell those dudes were on several. Fire Marshall seems to have found a perfect balance. This is all assuming he uses as often as he claims to. :lol:

703 hwy 703 hwy agreed, he got his pay day now time to get back to the classics. If mike will can make more itching beats or north pole (Gucci song) I'd be excited as hell for ape ****. None of those weird *** beats he just gave Dolph.

Lay-Up, Peacoat, Real Sisters.. He was so flexed up and reckless on Beastmode man smh. It's amazing how he makes great music with  such a mixed variety of producers/producer sounds though. Now I wanna know what a Nard & B tape would sound like

Bruh... the things I would do for a Nard and B tape.

A Nard and B tape tho...

Beast Mode got a few of my favorite cuts on there

Lay up and Peacoat are crazy

Where I'm from and Forever Eva tho :smokin

Aderall makes my peen basically shrivel up and become useless. I've never understood how some dudes are able to use it recreationaly.

Back
Top Bottom