Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Boosie was cool cause he was locked up. Free Boosie this free Boosie that. It's almost as if he still locked up anyway. Didn't take advantage of that welcome home buzz.

he just dropped some commercial *** music when he got out

that's why his buzz faded fast as hell. 

I don't know if I would call Boosie trap. He never worked with Toomp, Shawty Red, Drumma Boy, Zay etc. He just made street music. Boosie's influence is strong though. _'s in Baltimore worship that man. Walking aroung there and you'll see the Boosie fade everywhere.

Never looked at Boosie as a trap dude, so I'm not even sure why he'd be on that list.

WATTBA wasn't a world championship, it was winning the first round series and listing the second 4-1.

It was like the 04 the Lakers. Looked good on paper but no chemistry.

Boosie could've moved crazy units if he played it right. People pay for that kinda buzz, but he dropped the ball.

y'all forgetting Trap Ross...BMF and MC Hammer started an epidemic

I always thought that Lex Luger stuff kicked off with Waka and Hard in the Paint. Idk could be wrong. But that's when I first recall ****** making phenomenally ROBUST beats.

To me Boosie falls into the category of down south gangsta rap (which is different from Trap music). I don't know about the younger generation (18 & younger), but my generation grew up on Boosie and we still love him/Webbie for the music they put out. Really wish him & Gotti would get back to pushing their music heavy.

That "Free Boosie" ish was just a trend. Most of those people that were saying that didn't say ish the day he was set free. I went & bought his newer project when it first released off his name alone.

To me Boosie falls into the category of down south gangsta rap (which is different from Trap music). I don't know about the younger generation (18 & younger), but my generation grew up on Boosie and we still love him/Webbie for the music they put out. Really wish him & Gotti would get back to pushing their music heavy.

That "Free Boosie" ish was just a trend. Most of those people that were saying that didn't say ish the day he was set free. I went & bought his newer project when it first released off his name alone.

Him and Gotti just dropped the visuals for "the good die young". Song is flames. Boosie needs to get back in the stu with Mouse on the track. Boosie ain't even bad on a Zay beat. He spazzed on two of the tracks off of Glizzy new tape.

Them free Boosie people were just the trend hoppers. Boosie got a big following in the most random places, and can tour whenever....but those new fans were phony. Him and his label didn't play it right at all using the release and buzz though :smh:

My man is still rusty now though.

Those fake Free Boosie fans were total frauds. Just wanted to hop on a wave cause it sounded cool to say. Didn't buy his album, didn't buy certain songs, just wanted to be apart of of hashtags.

Well u can convert those phony fans into real fans if u drop good music...

But the same phonies that were screaming free boosie are the same dweebs postin future memes and riding his wave. Only thing is he got them to spend their money while they are fake liking the music.

Gotti just dropped 2 tapes in less than a year. Concealed was cool, The Return is HARD.

I think old Boosie is gone. That Super Bad and Incarcerated Boosie might be gone. They used his music against him in court so he can't go as hard as he used to and he seems more calm now.

59K first week is bad?

Dude delayed his album for almost a whole year, of course a bunch of ppl gave up waiting on buddy.
It's still his most successful album and Future, Jeezy, and Ross the only dudes in y'all category that's doing better than that.

True, but his label and a good amount of "fans" still dropped the ball with the amount of buzz he originally had.

IDC what y'all say, the buzz he had they dropped the ball.

People who rock with Boosie (which is everyone where I'm at, including myself) gon rock with Boosie regardless of buzz or sales or whatever. The type of n's who really listen to Boosie dont gaf about how well albums do

I rock wit Boosie but anything over 70-80k is just overestimating this "buzz" y'all speak on.

Dude never made music that would appeal to buyers and no single even did good.

Boosie needs to work with Mouse On Tha Track more and not these other producers. I did like Life After Death Row though.

Based on the region I'm in, Boosie was forced on me but in reality... he's not even close to consistent enough to be in the conversation of these others cats.

Boosie and Keef are damn near their regions equivalent. Ppl either hate em or ride extra hard for em.

Gotta go back to what got u there. He need his og formula back. Go grab mouse and throw Webster on the last verse. Where fox been? He used to always have the hardest verses on they songs. Got me bent>>

Based on the region I'm in, Boosie was forced on me but in reality... he's not even close to consistent enough to be in the conversation of these others cats.

Boosie and Keef are damn near their regions equivalent. Ppl either hate em or ride extra hard for em.

No man. Boosie the down south pac. This **** from 02-09 consistent as a mug. The sheer volume of songs he has are insane. If you're talking about "singles", and national hits consistency, then sure. But he got songs that will touch you for years. He's on the legend level. Comparing him to keef is disrespectful.

Anyway, back to Hendrix. Trap Jesus is performing at the BET Hip Hop Awards tonight. It's only right that he closes the show.

Back
Top Bottom