Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Read back a few pages, and caught someone saying that Savages is at the bottom 5 :x

WTF?

One of the only songs that I can listen to after a thousand times and just get in my feelings.

Song brings out them feels :smh:

just now i deleted every future song off my mac by accident looking for "2 pac"

Man I'm late as hell but T-shirt goes so so hard. The way his energy gradually builds up is amazing.

"see how consistent I am, see how persistent I am? I woke up in that Bugatti, went and copped me three lambs" :smh:

Y'all think Drake is gonna pull Hendrix onto VFT6?

Depends on if Hendrix is still "the in thing". Drake done soaked up all the game he needs from him.

But I can see another feature on Views. I don't mind Drake & Future collabs at all TBH. Still bumping WATTBA :pimp:

Hopefully that experiment is done. Maybe him and meek can hug it out and start wearing each others faces on their shirts again so him n Ross can make music again. That's the only time I can enjoy son is on one of them smooth Ross joints. This turn up lean rap ain't u Aubrey.

In 2011 I was driving from Charleston, SC to Raleigh, NC for the holidays.  I stop by this gas station and fuel up, go inside and cop some snacks and beverages. See some mixtapes on the counter and blindly select one, Married to the Streets~ Young Scooter, sounded kind of hood so figured it would make for some LOLs on my little road trip.  Brehs, I **** you not I bumped this the whole 5ish hr ride to/from. 
pimp.gif
 I don't even think the tape was supposed to be out yet at that time. Thanks for listening! 

Man I'm late as hell but T-shirt goes so so hard. The way his energy gradually builds up is amazing.

"see how consistent I am, see how persistent I am? I woke up in that Bugatti, went and copped me three lambs"
mean.gif
t-shirt is the only song i listen to off that album

"see how consistent I am, see how persistent I am? I woke up in that Bugatti, went and copped me three lambs" :smh:
t-shirt is the only song i listen to off that album

Trippin

How Can I Not, Honest the title track, I Be U, Benz Friendz, Move That Dope, Covered In Money are all fire and were precursors to the insane run that boy was gonna start with Monster. Problem with the album were there was too much soft pedestrian stuff like I Won sprinkled in.

"Pull up to ya ***** crib bumpin Lil Boosie yea"

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom