Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Deserves? Who else could u possibly give that title to?

Sizzle the bully man I told y'all that from them old videos with him and lex. They would ask about lody jacking lex beats and he would be like "I mean it is what it is, its cool" sizzle would barge in like "nah **** ***** its on site, u wanna steal beats we gon steal ya jaw **** boi" type ****. Just happy he realized rapping wasn't his thing and got back to producing

Last edited:
Sizzle the bully man I told y'all that from them old videos with him and lex. They would ask about lody jacking lex beats and he would be like "I mean it is what it is, its cool" sizzle would barge in like "nah **** ***** its on site, u wanna steal beats we gon steal ya jaw **** boi" type ****. Just happy he realized rapping wasn't his thing and got back to producing
Link?
Sizzle just dropped a track a couple days ago

So this n_ just gon keep skipping over Ape ***** huh

Ain't hear Fewtch on a Mike Will track in a min

He wasn't on Monster, beast mode, 56 nights, DS2, WATTBA

ape **** keeps getting pushed back..

Maybe Mike tape is some subpar ish and fetch don't want to end the streak

Drinks on us was released this year. You all know that joint sucked. I see no rush for a MWxHendrix tape anymore tbh. Just give us good music and I couldn't really care less about who made the beat. The only producer of his I would bother to champion is Tarantino and that's because any brave individual that played a part in the creating of March Madness deserves a Nobel Prize of some sort.

Last edited:
Been telling y'all mike will is trash. The wizard ain't putting that **** out & he wasn't on the album bc that **** is weak. Don't see what y'all see in Nard & B either, yea they gave us 2pac but other than that [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Been telling y'all mike will is trash. The wizard ain't putting that **** out & he wasn't on the album bc that **** is weak. Don't see what y'all see in Nard & B either, yea they gave us 2pac but other than that [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

and Throwaway :pimp:
and News or Somethin' :pimp:

so yea they are good, dunno watcha been smokin :lol:

and Throwaway :pimp:
and News or Somethin' :pimp:

so yea they are good, dunno watcha been smokin :lol:

Yeah, that _ trippin.

Last edited:
Future X TM88 would be hard as hell and I prefer it much more than a MWMI collab. I'm 100% sure TM's responsible for "56 Nights" the song and really the overall sound of that mixtape. Yes, Southside's my guy and his names all over that tape but that dark trap sound with knockin' 808's been TM88's lane for a couple years back... Southside finessed TM on that project but TM's stil cookin' and lacin' dudes with heaters. "NightCrawler" off T$'s album in particular... Hoping Future gives dude a shot.

:lol: :lol: c'mon @gamble Don't be out here exposing yourself as a new fan with statements indicating 2pac's the only heat they're responsible for.

I always said tm did 56 nights. When he was mad on his rant I was telling dudes like diamonds from Africa, now, no compare, purple coming in is all tm88 sound

@larry been around since DS & they just ain't that hard to me. I'm more into zay & 808.

Idk to me 56 nights sounds like southside. I'm sure tm was behind it too but some songs on there are undeniably southside

People are quick to forget that Sonny Digital has been giving Super heat too since the beginning. I'd like to see him get away from Metro/808's a bit and work with a few other guys more (I'd particularly love to see him do something with London On Tha Track). 

London makes Thugger sound good. Dude would probably be phenomenal with Future McCartney

Any word on Monster 2? Speculations? :nerd:

Last edited:
Drinks on us was released this year. You all know that joint sucked. I see no rush for a MWxHendrix tape anymore tbh. Just give us good music and I couldn't really care less about who made the beat. The only producer of his I would bother to champion is Tarantino and that's because any brave individual that played a part in the creating of March Madness deserves a Nobel Prize of some sort.
From the sounds of it Tarantino is the young'n of the group right? 

He got any other heat? I still hear March Madness blasting out of systems daily

@larry been around since DS & they just ain't that hard to me. I'm more into zay & 808.

Idk to me 56 nights sounds like southside. I'm sure tm was behind it too but some songs on there are undeniably southside

I was mainly speaking to older tracks but "Throw Away" does nothing for you?

Back
Top Bottom