OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to start stuff but is Venables great without Clemson level defensive talent he was able to get? I’ve been following his career since he was working under Stoops and OU fans wanted him gone so many times over the years. We all know most OU fans are racist scums but I’m just wondering how much leeway they will give him given his past? I don’t even blame him for this year but he has a huge job especially with them going to the SEC. Maybe the SEC move will help on the defensive recruiting side.

Not trying to start stuff but is Venables great without Clemson level defensive talent he was able to get? I’ve been following his career since he was working under Stoops and OU fans wanted him gone so many times over the years. We all know most OU fans are racist scums but I’m just wondering how much leeway they will give him given his past? I don’t even blame him for this year but he has a huge job especially with them going to the SEC. Maybe the SEC move will help on the defensive recruiting side.

I can’t give him a pass on being THIS bad. He took over a team that’s made the playoff 4 times, it’s not like they are in the middle of a rebuild. I understand they lost some people to USC when Riley left but this is pitiful. If they lost 1-3 games but were competitive I could understand but this could be the third week in a row getting blown out.

WTF did Ewers just do there lololol

After overthrowing a wide open receiver in the end zone too. I was right about him!!

colbert-report-stephen-colbert.gif

Big Play Billy giving AR the chance to swing the game on 4th :pimp: Gators actually scoring on an offensive drive :pimp: :pimp:

Venables will get a free pass in year 1 but this is looking like a long rebuilding project and not a simple "re-tooling" so he might be in way over his head as a rookie HC

Omg all that work and a 4th down conversion just to stall out and miss a layup field goal. Jfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom