OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero points though? Zero?! Venables is clearly in over his head.
I understand OU lost guys, but not to the point that they're getting destroyed like this weekly.
OU bout to become the Nebraska of the SEC.

Thought Venables was supposed to improve that defense :lol:

SEC teams are gonna be giving them these beatdowns bi-monthly in a few years

Two plays where the refs ignore BLATANT penalties. Holy ******* ****. Wow. What a ******** way to lose. Absolute god damn travesty of referee performance.

Venables will get a free pass in year 1 but this is looking like a long rebuilding project and not a simple "re-tooling" so he might be in way over his head as a rookie HC

It shouldn’t be though. He didn’t take over a bad team, they’re loaded with talent

Officiating in the Big 12 is below the other P5 conferences.
Bro trust me, the PAC12 and SEC are neck and neck to challenge the Big 12 this year. Its been an absolute ****show for all these refs everywhere in the country. Disclaimer- havent watched much ACC or B1G to know if their refs are as bad as the other 3 conferences.

Yeah that was two of the worst missed calls I have seen but KU can’t leave it to refs to get the call right.

Encouraging that the program is headed in the right direction.
Yeah, not fumbling at the 1, or Bean not throwing that damn INT, or even hitting that FG to pull within 4, and KU probably wins this. Upshot is, the Big 12 championship is still in play.

I hope this Utah ucla game is fire. Smoked a pre roll and picked up in n out and sitting my *** down

I will probably be passed out with 3 minutes left in first hall

Michigan better figure out a way to put stress on a defense… they put up 469yds but they left so much on the field… Got those on talent alone and not on scheme

Really was surprised all of the Ewers is struggling talk in pre season. He was always a slam dunk prospect to me.

Gonna be dope when he comes back to OSU next year when Stroud is gone :pimp:

Really no idea what is going to happen at the position next year :smh:

Zero points though? Zero?! Venables is clearly in over his head.
I understand OU lost guys, but not to the point that they're getting destroyed like this weekly.
OU bout to become the Nebraska of the SEC.
This years team has a higher talent composite than last year’s. They’re missing the QB but all we heard all off season was how superior the OC and DC are and how this QB is top 5 in the con try and has played in this offense before so he’s an expert.

This years team has a higher talent composite than last year’s. They’re missing the QB but all we heard all off season was how superior the OC and DC are and how this QB is top 5 in the con try and has played in this offense before so he’s an expert.

Exactly. No excuse for how bad they’ve looked. Losing is one thing but looking this bad is awful

WTF did Ewers just do there lololol

After overthrowing a wide open receiver in the end zone too. I was right about him!!

colbert-report-stephen-colbert.gif
I hope this is sarcasm going over my head :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom