OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCLA is bullying Utah 😬

I see you bigmike23 bigmike23

DTR gotta calm down the wildin out, taunting, trash talk, and mean mugging after every play. (Even though the Utah players are trying to late hit him every time.)

It’s sarcasm haha.

Remember what happened when I said I thought the off-season Ewers is going to lose the job talk was propaganda from another fanbase.
Propaganda from another fan base reported by Texas mods on multiple sites?

4d chess, I guess.

UCLA is bullying Utah 😬

I see you bigmike23 bigmike23

DTR gotta calm down the wildin out, taunting, trash talk, and mean mugging after every play. (Even though the Utah players are trying to late hit him every time.)

In all honesty Mike is one of my favorite NTers of all time. I remember アミーゴ アミーゴ paired us up for NT Secret Santa and we just got along. He’s a real good dude. I’m proud to be a UCLA Fan as well as a USC fan

Yeah, not fumbling at the 1, or Bean not throwing that damn INT, or even hitting that FG to pull within 4, and KU probably wins this. Upshot is, the Big 12 championship is still in play.
What a wild thing to say. Also have to add the 1000 missed tackles, particularly in the secondary. Awful.

Today convinced me that KU can play with anyone. Down 7 at half, you lose your starting QB and still have the last possession to either tie or go for the win (which Lance would have done). That is progress. Not a moral victory guy but you also have to remember just how quickly Lance has turned this around.

Yeah, Georgia might need to bench Stetson Bennett until he can get his mind (or body) right. Word is that he injured his shoulder during last week's game, that's the only thing to explain him playing this badly. Georgia literally has 25 passing yards in the first half. Fortunately we're dominating the run game but if we were playing a competent opponent with any semblance of offense, we would be in a tough battle.

Buckeyes having almost as many dumb penalties as Michigan today…. go score and make it 15 for me.

It is so frustrating to watch. A pick 6 and a drive aided by absolutely stupid penalties. The defense has improved on the line and linebackers but our corners are absolutely putrid in man coverage

Missing the game but how are the Huskies selling to ASU
mindblown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom