OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know y’all giving those goobers attention isn’t going to stop. But can it please?
No-Memes-15.jpg

I think Bosco’s the higher ranked team this year and they’ve blown everyone out whereas Mater Dei has played a few close ones. They be losing to MD though so (cheesy podcaster voice) you gotta throw out those records.

They do be losing to MD

Dillon Gabriel’s gonna play this morning huh? Venables really like “to hell with concussion protocols” :lol:

These coaches don’t learn.

JSN out again today. witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Don’t worry, that Tate Forcier avy gonna be hard! Something like:

tate-forcier-12jpg-a6452746fe67ac18_medium.jpg

Yeah I still don’t know what his injury actually is. I’m also unsure about Henderson. Williams has been killing it but I don’t know if Henderson is hurt or they think Williams is the better RB. I’m worried he’s going to transfer if it’s the latter

Those Tennessee Great Smokey uniforms >>>>>>>

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: their usual jerseys are classic and better but, the Smokey’s are a good alternate

Currently driving to run errands with the little one, it amazes me that ESPN radio switched to NBA talk as soon as college football games kick off

Jalon Daniels rightly gets a lot of attention for KU's success this year, but this defense has taken like 3 leaps from last year. Nobody as flashy as Aqib Talib from the last time I remember this team having a good defense, but as a collective they've been amazing this season, save for the WVU game.

On one hand, LSU is getting embarrassed. On the other, its Tennessee embarrassing them. I dont like this timeline :smh:

Venables calls defense like Jimbo does offense.

Texas’ pace is just murdering them and they’re never set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom