OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see why my relative was so tight he didn’t get into Clemson now :lol:
Went to Clemson a couple of nights for dinner and drinks when I was working in northeast Georgia. It was a pretty solid time. Good talent around that way.

Had a lot more fun in Athens though.

I know Connelly acknowledged flaws in his system, but SP+ is pretty much just broken now that the transfer portal exists right?

Current rankings:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio St
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Texas
6. Oklahoma
7. Ole Miss
8. Tennessee
9. Utah
10. Minnesota

Fun fact, Michigan State hasn’t lead for a single second against a P5 team this season

$95m for Mel Tucker :lol:

Fun fact, Michigan State hasn’t lead for a single second against a P5 team this season

1665182151431.jpeg

I know Connelly acknowledged flaws in his system, but SP+ is pretty much just broken now that the transfer portal exists right?

Current rankings:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio St
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Texas
6. Oklahoma
7. Ole Miss
8. Tennessee
9. Utah
10. Minnesota

I thought he adjusted returning production so that it would include transfers?

Either way that and the preseason rankings get phased out over time. By the end of the year they should be fine.

OMG that Rutgers DB just got trucked to another dimension. I hope he’s ok.

That was kinda wack though. Dude laid him out on the sideline and immediately stepped out of bounds.

Football players are such boneheads. Rutgers DB just cost his team the game with an after the play unnecessary roughness foul, after getting a stop and getting the Nebraska WR out of bounds.

I love the energy that you have for Mel. Makes me proud to call you my friend. DLK and Sark are on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom