OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

We are coming in for the UW Auburn game. Everyone told us to stay in Buckhead lol.

It depends what type of scene you're into. Are you white or black? Are you more or a club or bar guy?

One thing I don't miss about Atlanta is that it tends to be pretty segregated as far as bars and clubs go. More so than in other cities, there are definitely white clubs and bars and black clubs and bars.

Are you and your boys into strip clubs? If y'all are that I can give you an extensive list of places to go.

Love seeing stuff like this. Bunch of others tweeted as well but don’t wanna flood the page :lol:

Though I hope losing him doesn’t bite them in the ***

Badgers being anything slightly better than Hornibrook away from being a championship caliber team once again will be fun

It depends what type of scene you're into. Are you white or black? Are you more or a club or bar guy?

One thing I don't miss about Atlanta is that it tends to be pretty segregated as far as bars and clubs go. More so than in other cities, there are definitely white clubs and bars and black clubs and bars.

Are you and your boys into strip clubs? If y'all are that I can give you an extensive list of places to go.

I’m white, they are black. Never really heard the segregated aspect, very interesting but I can sense it. Guy I know from Murrieta is a Trump supporter with no black friends.

Zach Smith is on the twitter war path vs Brett McMurphy ... I cannot wait for the response... I have a feeling he went out to lunch, had a few snowcones, and is feeling himself.

He was almost the starter for us but Haskins barely beat him out. It’s the LSU offense that hinders QBs IMO but hopefully he does well there

Stop it. Burrows was never gonna be your starter. If he was it’d be in the Blake Barnett Jalen Hurts sense where you’re just trying to delay a transfer.

My feel on QBs: if they were worth a damn, we’d have a sense of that pre-grad transfer. Not after.

Stop it. Burrows was never gonna be your starter. If he was it’d be in the Blake Barnett Jalen Hurts sense where you’re just trying to delay a transfer.

My feel on QBs: if they were worth a damn, we’d have a sense of that pre-grad transfer. Not after.

You do realize that had he not been unavailable due to injury during the Michigan game he would’ve come in over Haskins right? He was ahead of him at that point. Every report that came out said they were neck and neck. Whether Urban was ever going to start him who knows but it’s not like Haskins was light years ahead of him

I’m sure you knew that since you know everything about every team though :lol:

Last edited:
You do realize that had he not been unavailable due to injury during the Michigan game he would’ve come in over Haskins right? He was ahead of him at that point. Every report that came out said they were neck and neck. Whether Urban was ever going to start him who knows but it’s not like Haskins was light years ahead of him

I’m sure you knew that since you know everything about every team though :lol:

I saw the "neck and neck" reports. I also saw lots of writing about Haskins making more impressive throws than Burrow and being the more talented guy. I remember the Burrow hype from two years ago.

But let me ask you, did YOU ever think Burrow was going to win the starting job. Especially after the Michigan game. Did you really believe Burrow was going to beat him out? I mean the comp was neck and neck but Burrow felt the need to transfer out after Spring. I'm sure there are past posts from you regarding the QB comp you can refer to?

EDIT

I don't know why I'm being extra snarky about this. I honestly don't care or know anything about tO$U's qb comp :lol:

Last edited:
I always assume that everyone are niketalk is a minority (black, Asian, Hispanic, etc). Whenever I find out that certain posters are white, I'm surprised :lol:

The B1G is going to have protected crossovers for everyone starting in 2022.

Illinois & Penn State
Indiana & Purdue
Iowa & Rutgers
Maryland & Northwestern
Michigan & Nebraska
Michigan State & Minnesota
Ohio State & Wisconsin

PSU getting Illinois is some ********, they should be playing Iowa.

The B1G is going to have protected crossovers for everyone starting in 2022.

Illinois & Penn State
Indiana & Purdue
Iowa & Rutgers
Maryland & Northwestern
Michigan & Nebraska
Michigan State & Minnesota
Ohio State & Wisconsin

PSU getting Illinois is some bull****, they should be playing Iowa.

Man, idk. Illinois is one good recruiter away from being good. They could have him/her by 2020.

Back
Top Bottom