OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Wait why’d I just see someone else talking about Herman being well known in the Ames swinger scene. I remember reading that in here and enjoying the slander but that might be true? :lol:

Where’s our resident Iowa State fan to make sense of all of this?
Thats been common knowledge for months now. :lol:

Tequila Tom’s into some weird ****.

Wait why’d I just see someone else talking about Herman being well known in the Ames swinger scene. I remember reading that in here and enjoying the slander but that might be true? :lol:

Where’s our resident Iowa State fan to make sense of all of this?

Lol you didn’t know Herman was a swinger?

There was a rumor that they swung with Zach sand Courtney Smith

Lol you didn’t know Herman was a swinger?

There was a rumor that they swung with Zach sand Courtney Smith

Nah like I'd heard it said in here, but I've now seen it on two other boards as well and it's like "Wait... that's true?" There's nothing wrong with swinging, but no way haughty taughty UT folk are cool with their head ball coach cruising round looking for strange. It's just not... proper.

It’s just a matter of time before someone from the Cbus swinger scene starts leaking **** to the press right? :lol:

Nah like I'd heard it said in here, but I've now seen it on two other boards as well and it's like "Wait... that's true?" There's nothing wrong with swinging, but no way haughty taughty UT folk are cool with their head ball coach cruising round looking for strange. It's just not... proper.

They won't care as long as he starts winning. If he doesn't, that and the alcohol stuff is going to start leaking out like wildfire.

I like Kirk, but it's funny hearing him say this when the company he works for were the main ones pushing that "Dantonio/Izzo, culture of sexual assault" BS narrative that everyone was buying into.

I like Kirk, but it's funny hearing him say this when the company he works for were the main ones pushing that "Dantonio/Izzo, culture of sexual assault" BS narrative that everyone was buying into.

I'm sorry but IN MY OPINION just cuz the NCAA cleared MSU doesn't mean there wasn't **** **** going on with the admins and coaches in regards to sexual assault.

I always thought Jalen Ramsey was from Florida, but he’s really from Tennessee...Tennessee really let that kid leave the state.

I think it’s more prevalent in those haughty taughty people than you’d think. They may not like people knowing their coach does it since they themselves keep it on the low but I bet more of them do that than we think

Last edited:
I think it’s more prevalent in those haughty taughty people than you’d think. They may not like people knowing their coach does in since they themselves keep it on the low but I bet more of them do that than we think

You know what? You're definitely right :lol:

What's the point of having oil money if you can't play roulette with your neighbor's cheeks.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but IN MY OPINION just cuz the NCAA cleared MSU doesn't mean there wasn't **** **** going on with the admins and coaches in regards to sexual assault.

You're right. It definitely doesn't mean that. But it's also extremely disingenuous of ESPN (Outside the Lines) to try to link what happened with Larry Nassar to MSU's football and basketball programs by bringing up old sexual assault cases that were seemingly handled properly without any type of real proof that wrongdoing took place. Dragging through the mud the names of two of the greatest coaches in the university's history, who have seemingly played by the rules throughout their tenure at the university.

I'm done talking about this, though.

Think he was going to USC before F$U snagged him too, right nako xl nako xl ?

Was a U$C silent the year Kiffin **** the bed and their class fell apart. Flipped to FSU around signing day I think cuz he saw it as a surer guarantee of making the league. He wasn't wrong.

Rondale Moore
whoo.png

Back
Top Bottom