OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

As Saban still has not announced Alabama's starting QB for tomorrow do people think we could see a two QB system at least the first couple games until a true starter is established?

Unfortunately I can't, I'm in the military and I'm stationed in the Bay Area currently. I have a lot of love for the Huskies though.

Prior to being stationed here, I spent 3 years living in Washington State and I went to quite a few UW games. I think the stadium experience and Seattle is very underrated, it's from anything else in the country.

I was able to go sailgating before a few games, and the fact that you can go straight from your boat and it's a short walk to the stadium is pretty incredible.

Y'all have fun and enjoy my city though! It has a much different vibe than Seattle. I hope y'all destroy Auburn

I’m in your neck of the woods to see Stanford tonight and Cal tomorrow. Need to check off all these West Coast venues before I transfer back to the South.

While the kickoff is dope, a Home and Home btwn Clem / UGA (esp based of their history) seems like it would be the way to go. But I know it’s not always that simple logistically

Unfortunately for fans, these neutral sites pay too much money for schools to turn down. Home and homes are a lot less common these days and I don’t really see that changing much.

fahqu001 fahqu001 you stationed at Travis AFB?

Nope. I’m stationed in San Diego. This trip was rather impromptu. Buddy I’ve know for nearly 20 years that I was stationed with in Alabama is in San Fran and he’s from SD originally. Anyway, he asked if I wanted to go to the game. Since I’ve never been to Stanford to watch a game, I said sure. Saw UNC was playing Cal, so we bought tickets for that, too. :lol:

Trying to get as many West Coast venues check off the list as I can while I’m out here.

Last edited:
1F86A3C8-F842-42A3-BEEF-3ACD7BB6CABA.jpeg

Y’all a fan of shootouts or defensive battles?

Well this year I’d much rather see Will Grier and Kyler put up 50 a piece vs. one another rather than Ed O and Mullen’s struggle fest they’re gonna put on the field.

In all honesty tho, just seeing good product on the field is all that matters. Can’t wait til that Auburn - Wash game :pimp:. And of course seeing what the Noles look like

Back
Top Bottom