OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bowen shut down for the season. O-line scares me :smh:

You worried about Jordan being too tall to play C? I'm sure part of it is trusting him in his third year to be able to make the line calls, but there are guards and even tackles who do that. Leverage could end up being a big issue against teams with solid NT's.

I'm surprised Myers didn't win that job.

You worried about Jordan being too tall to play C? I'm sure part of it is trusting him in his third year to be able to make the line calls, but there are guards and even tackles who do that. Leverage could end up being a big issue against teams with solid NT's.

I'm surprised Myers didn't win that job.

I thought he’d win it too. It’ll be a change going from Billy Price to him for sure but hopefully it works.

Could you imagine how scary Vince Young would be in a modern RPO heavy offense? He was ahead of his time.

10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln LowLifeMac LowLifeMac y'all pullin up at the benz this weekend?

Nah I'm banned from the state for a couple more weeks

Thug Life.gif

They should put the script on all their helmets, it's a nice look.

They could go half and half, with the script on one side, and the logo on the other.

They should put the script on all their helmets, it's a nice look.

They could go half and half, with the script on one side, and the logo on the other.

Dope helmets. The Dawgs are still going to beat the brakes off of them in week 2 but their helmets are going to look dope.

Back when I used to go to Buckhead I'd go to Red Door, Dive bar and Buckhead Saloon. Buckhead is primarily fratty white dudes though. If you're visiting Atlanta, I'd suggest hitting up Midtown and Old 4th Ward before Buckhead.

We are coming in for the UW Auburn game. Everyone told us to stay in Buckhead lol.

Back
Top Bottom