Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Giants AND Yankees at 8. EPIC FAIL.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the MLB is ******ed as always with their %**$@*$ schedule. It's like they do it on PURPOSE I SWEAR STRAIGHT INCOMPETENCE

why is MLB calling games? the umps are supposed to do this.... I swear they did it so lacky may pitch game 7. selig can suck my %#@!. it rained harder game 2and it's mad warm outside!!! espn said the mlb is the one that canceled the game

watch it's gonna drizzle tonight.

Are you ++@$@#$% me??? This some bull ++*$. I CHANGED ALL MY PLANS FOR TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE GAME AND IT'S RAINED OUT?! %!%% YOU, MOTHER NATURE.

Yes, I'm heated.

SMFH.

EDIT:

AND %#$! YOU TOO NICK SWISHER...

im so mad the game got postponed. And to the worst time possible...8:20pm...THE SAME EXACT TIME THE NEW YORK GIANTS GAME WILL BE ON!

It's too late for the NFL to move the Sunday night game up, and no way MLB has Game 6 of the ALCS on in the afternoon.

Just unfortunate circumstances.

I was talking about this with my bro all day...Giants and Yankees on at the same time
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Since the game is officially postponed, I will ask my question again since it seems like it was blown over before since it was a lot of ifs.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

The only question I would have is if the game is rained out tonight and moved to Tomorrow would you guys want Girardi to pitch CC on his normal 3 days rest and if he gets beat pitch Petitte in game 7. Keep in mind that if it gets rained out tonight and CC has to pitch a game 7 on Monday he will not be ready for the start of the series with the Phillies if they make it. Those are the types of decisions I would not want to make as a manager.

Because on one hand I would definitely want CC pitching game 7 for me, but if that happens AJ ends up prolly pitching game 1 vs the Phillies (if they advance) and thats not exactly how I would want to start a series.

Just a thought on this rainy day here in the Northeast
So your thoughts. For me it would be too hard of a decision. But I think I would have to pitch CC for game 6 and just hope he goes out there anddoes his job. Cuz Do you really want AJ starting the series on Wednesday if it takes 7 and CC goes on Monday (all assuming they dont choke away the series).Sorry for the Jab but it is a possibility

This is just nonsense.. billion dollar stadium and u don't include a retractable roof? I know you "yankee baseball purist" are gonna kill me butI wouldn't mind a retractable roof at all.. I say hell no to a dome ofcourse

Flame suit ON

Since the game is officially postponed, I will ask my question again since it seems like it was blown over before since it was a lot of ifs.

The only question I would have is if the game is rained out tonight and moved to Tomorrow would you guys want Girardi to pitch CC on his normal 3 days rest and if he gets beat pitch Petitte in game 7. Keep in mind that if it gets rained out tonight and CC has to pitch a game 7 on Monday he will not be ready for the start of the series with the Phillies if they make it. Those are the types of decisions I would not want to make as a manager.

Because on one hand I would definitely want CC pitching game 7 for me, but if that happens AJ ends up prolly pitching game 1 vs the Phillies (if they advance) and thats not exactly how I would want to start a series.

Just a thought on this rainy day here in the Northeast
So your thoughts. For me it would be too hard of a decision. But I think I would have to pitch CC for game 6 and just hope he goes out there and does his job. Cuz Do you really want AJ starting the series on Wednesday if it takes 7 and CC goes on Monday (all assuming they dont choke away the series). Sorry for the Jab but it is a possibility
I mean it won't really matter...CC wouldn't be able to pitch game 1 anyway if he pitches tomorrow.....I have faith in Pettitte though

Back
Top Bottom