Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Word. Both logos on the hat would be great. But the best hat they can make is the both logos and the grey underbrim. Now THAT would be great!!!

Which hoody is better, the grey one or the navy one? And are they warm?
Grey underbrim?? Getting a little carried away there buddy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How 'bout both logos, the grey underbrim AND a cheese dispenser?!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
How about both logos, grey underbrim, a cheese dispenser, AND a bottle opener built in on the side

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How 'bout both logos, the grey underbrim AND a cheese dispenser?!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
How about both logos, grey underbrim, a cheese dispenser, AND a bottle opener built in on the side

eek.gif
Imagine?

Hopefully they play tonight, it's only supposed to be scattered around 8pm.

Let's hope A-Rod is still as determined tonight as he was looking to grab Jeter's gluteus maximus.

alright yankees fans tonights the night its gotta be, lets get it started up in this

im mad as hell, and IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

I hit the post limit during the last game. I dont think ill be in here as much since ill prolly be out or at my boys house. But im still hoping for the sameresult.

The only question I would have is if the game is rained out tonight and moved to Tomorrow would you guys want Girardi to pitch CC on his normal 3 days rest andif he gets beat pitch Petitte in game 7. Keep in mind that if it gets rained out tonight and CC has to pitch a game 7 on Monday he will not be ready for thestart of the series with the Phillies if they make it. Those are the types of decisions I would not want to make as a manager.

Because on one hand I would definitely want CC pitching game 7 for me, but if that happens AJ ends up prolly pitching game 1 vs the Phillies (if they advance)and thats not exactly how I would want to start a series.

Just a thought on this rainy day here in the Northeast

Back
Top Bottom