Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

We wouldn't have to be praying and hoping to get the game in if the (&$@*(&$*@&%*(@&$&(@^$@($&@&($@(^$)&*$@ Yankeesfinished business in Anal-heim the other night. But whatever, the Yankees have to earn this pennant.

Pettitte's been in plenty of these intense games before...should help him a little bit.

If it is any sign of encouragement, the rain has practically stopped here in NY...just some off-and-on light drizzle.

this game's gonna be over early. it's not gonna be a nail biter extra inning type game. yanks gonna score early and often. game will be a wrap by the4th inning.

Originally Posted by onewearz

this game's gonna be over early. it's not gonna be a nail biter extra inning type game. yanks gonna score early and often. game will be a wrap by the 4th inning.

Exactly.. joe saunders is not gonna pitch 7 innings and only give up 2 runs again.

I had a dream last night of Dave Roberts repeatedly stealing 2nd base.
smh.gif

LOL you guys are jerks. I just asked for grey under brim, not cheese graders or whatever. And LMAO! I thought dude had a dream of David Robertson stealingsecond, I was like #$%?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

LOL you guys are jerks. I just asked for grey under brim, not cheese graders or whatever. And LMAO! I thought dude had a dream of David Robertson stealing second, I was like #$%?

There's as good a chance as Robertson stealing second base as there is him pitching in the freaking seventh or 8th inning thanks to girardi.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

LOL you guys are jerks. I just asked for grey under brim, not cheese graders or whatever. And LMAO! I thought dude had a dream of David Robertson stealing second, I was like #$%?

There's as good a chance as Robertson stealing second base as there is him pitching in the freaking seventh or 8th inning thanks to girardi.

The sad thing about it is that your 100% correct

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

I had a dream last night of Dave Roberts repeatedly stealing 2nd base.
smh.gif
1099232034_3054.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll hate dave roberts till the day i die, along w/ carl everett for breaking up moose's perfect game with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the 9th

gal_muss7.jpg

smh.gif

i'll hate dave roberts till the day i die, along w/ carl everett for breaking up moose's perfect game with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the 9th

gal_muss7.jpg

smh.gif
Oh, don't get me started on Carl Everett
mad.gif

I want this ALCS over with. Word to the All American Rejects, 'it ends tonight'.

Other wise, I'm going to look
iet5.bmp

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

alright yankees fans tonights the night its gotta be, lets get it started up in this

im mad as hell, and IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE
you get serious points for a network reference
pimp.gif

was just outside in queens it got much warmer and no rain. hope it stays that way or justa� drizzle

Man don't remind me of that.
smh.gif

ONE STRIKE AWAY. ONE.

I just had the
alien.gif
face on for like two hours after that.

That was a great pitchers duel too...David Cone only allowed one run that night, if I'm not mistaken.

why exactly didn't they build the new stadium with a retractable roof? all that tax payer money and nobody thought that might be nice for fans?

And the game has been canceled (per WFAN).

Game 6 tomorrow, first pitch is 8:20. Game 7, if necessary, is Monday with first pitch 7:57.

Back
Top Bottom