Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

laugh.gif
Mez is salty.

I don't think many people are surprised at dirty*%!* Rocket being on the list.

Let's see:

A. If the Yanks still want him to go into the Hall with a NYY cap
B. If he gets villified by the media to the same degree that Bonds has

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pujols needs to give the commish a nice big gift basket this year for keeping his name out of the report
laugh.gif

As always you never fail to say the dumbest #++*.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious D O M

Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest baseball player I ever saw play.

After today I can still say that.
Agreed. It's so crazy to think of what he would have done if he didn't get injured
smh.gif

pujols needs to give the commish a nice big gift basket this year for keeping his name out of the report
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is that dumb? Everyone not a fan of the Cardinals were thinking this exact same thing. You know damn well dude has been doin somethin, butim not concerned... it'll all come out eventually.

i cant believe some of these players were stupid enough to write checks! why would you do that when its easily traced. this list is barely scratchig thesurface. there is probably as may problems if not more who have been using that didnt write checks or use the interet. i mean this players got bured out butsome probably got lucky and their names will ever leak. you have to blame selig cause he tured his eye when there was speculations. im very disappointed inroger. i mean i think he has ruined his name just as much as bonds. he was considered to be one of top 3 pitchers of all time and now thats all gone. its funnyhow the best pitcher and hitter of our era are involved in BS like this
tired.gif

Gotta agree with the Jr. comments. I do not like the Reds, but at least he did it right. One of the few

where is the hard evidence? all the supposed evidence is coming two guys' mouth. they can say whatever the hell they want. granted, clemens probably didjuice up, i always joked around with my friends that he looks almost like a carbon copy of jason giambi. however, the report does nothing for me. his"sources" are basically mets clubhouse guy, clemens' and pettitte's trainer, and the book by canseco. very convincing indeed.

i also love how there's no one of significance named from the red sox. i looked up every reference to the red sox, and mainly it's a bunch of wanderingscrubs, or it starts describing how meticulous the red sox's front office is in weeding out players that are on 'roids. yes i am mad.

there are some check stubbs, and then we "have to" take the word of felonious former MLB trainers and bat boys who's hands was being forced bythe federal gov't.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Mez One Now i know why Mo Vaughn hit that monster homerun at Shea Stadium Steroids.

I was shocked to hear David Justice used steriods not a favorite of mines but an ex Brave star.

Ken Griffey Jr. not being on that list... He was my favorite player growing up.
pimp.gif

Clemens being outed =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of the names on that list aren't surprising but other names are... Lenny Dykstra? Wow! Didn't see that one coming.

I hate how people just look at someone and think that they can tell if they are taking steroids. Mo freakin' Vaughn is on that list for crying out loud. Hedoesn't have a "steroid body".

I don't even know why Mo Vaughn would even use steroids, dude is a monster (in the fat kind of way).

Perhaps after his injury he resorting to use it, trying to resurrect his career.

I am also glad that Andruw Jones was not on that list since he hit 51 Homeruns and it was clean.

Greg Maddux
glasses.gif
> Roger Clemens
grin.gif
glad the rocket got caught.

Greg Maddux is the best pitcher of our generation along with Tom Glavine clean 300 game winners.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yankees owe the Mets half a ring.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Suzy Waldman has to say about her baby daddy Clemens.
Did you hear what your boy Steve Phillips said on ESPN?
He said "we probably had guys using too, so I won't say anything about the Yankees 2000 championship"

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I am also glad that Andruw Jones was not on that list since he hit 51 Homeruns and it was clean.

Not necessarily, and thats the problem with this garbage investigation and report. They didnt investigate all, they only talked to a few. Now all nameswere names because this was NOT a thoro investigation. so there's still a chance of almost anyone juicing. just because they werent named doesnt mean athing, and just because they were named, still doesnt mean a thing. because of the whole copping a plea situation

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Not necessarily, and thats the problem with this garbage investigation and report. They didnt investigate all, they only talked to a few. Now all names were names because this was NOT a thoro investigation. so there's still a chance of almost anyone juicing. just because they werent named doesnt mean a thing, and just because they were named, still doesnt mean a thing. because of the whole copping a plea situation

Word. This list leaked a fraction of the list at most. Steriods in baseball is WAY more widespread than this.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

He said "we probably had guys using too, so I won't say anything about the Yankees 2000 championship"

Are you kidding me? Steve Phillips will say ANYTHING to discredit the Mets at this point. Him, Glavine, Clemens, Benitez and Mota have gotta be on Mets'fans list of most hated people of the past 5 years.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Are you kidding me? Steve Phillips will say ANYTHING to discredit the Mets at this point. Him, Glavine, Clemens, Benitez and Mota have gotta be on Mets' fans list of most hated people of the past 5 years.

When your legacy is signing Roberto Alomar, Carlos Baerga, Mo Vaughn, and Mike Hampton to ridiculous contracts you need do deflect some of the blame.
roll.gif
. I've said ever since that moron got on ESPN that he has nobusiness ever talking about baseball again after the contracts he signed. What a douche.

the league right now is a joke. if you were surprised at any of the big names then I dunno what to tell you.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How is that dumb? Everyone not a fan of the Cardinals were thinking this exact same thing. You know damn well dude has been doin somethin, but im not concerned... it'll all come out eventually.

Yeah, I am sure everyone who isn't a Cardinals fan is thinking that
a1d3541bce3fe52c4e680d5f1e49d7fad212a97.gif
. Talk about delusions of grandeur
grin.gif

Yankee Haters Unite
laugh.gif

Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite

82a8zk5.jpg

Jason Giambi

6xfxzsy.jpg

David Justice

71ccdqr.jpg