Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

So the Yanks had Clemens and Petite as their 1-2 punch in the 2000 World Series, with Stanton as their "automatic" setup man vs. my Mets........allusers of steroids and cheated their way to a World Series.

26*

On a side note, now I know WHY Omar didn't sign Duca, maybe he knew something we didn't.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So the Yanks had Clemens and Petite as their 1-2 punch in the 2000 World Series, with Stanton as their "automatic" setup man vs. my Mets........all users of steroids and cheated their way to a World Series.

26*

On a side note, now I know WHY Omar didn't sign Duca, maybe he knew something we didn't.
Acting like a LOT of players weren't using roids......

who knows who on the Mets was using roids too......come on man.

You just bitter.

Yankees owe the Mets half a ring.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Suzy Waldman has to say about her baby daddy Clemens.

mets fans taking about a * on a championship. look at dudes like lenny dykstra from the 86 mets. tell me he didnt do roids.

You wonder how some of these prospects made it to the big leagues, for example, Adam Piatt. Now it makes more sense. Anyone else notice how a lot of these guysplayed for Oakland. Villone, Piatt, Jeremy & Jason Giambi, Tejada, Conseco, McGwire, Velarde, Cust, Justice, Guillen, and even my favorite morning showradio host, F.P. Santangelo. Just thought it was odd that so many of these guys had ties to the Athletics.

laugh.gif
Clemens' lawyer using the "Roger has never failed onetest" route like that means anything

If Marion Jones has proven anything it's that a person can be using drugs for years and beat even the Olympics drug testing.

26*
I hate you for this one (LOL), but we have to call a spade a spade here. I don't disagree with that asterisk at all and the Yanks are my team.This whole sport is self-serving, self-protecting and incredibly disingenuous to the league of fans who have supported it.

They need to SHUT BASEBALL DOWN for a couple of years. Just shut the circus down. It's a joke.

PS has Clemens announced his retirement yet? I put the over/under at within 2 hours of midnight tonight, EST
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lemme guess how the speech starts: "In light of these unfounded rumors which are an attempt to assassinate my character and integrity as one ofbaseball's finest players, I have come to the difficult decision to day to retire...."

ah man some of this is indeed hearsay. everyone is NOT linked by checks or paperwork or even eyewitness, like I originally thought. I m not reeading anymore of this %*$%
smh.gif

Despite the lack of evidence you really think they would give up Clemens for nothing? Or do you think they did it just to make sure they had a bigname to make the report worth printing? Im just curious I dont really have an opinion either way (I didnt read it)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So the Yanks had Clemens and Petite as their 1-2 punch in the 2000 World Series, with Stanton as their "automatic" setup man vs. my Mets........all users of steroids and cheated their way to a World Series.

26*

Gotta be a Mets fan. Jealousy is a female trait. jk
laugh.gif

i hope all these current players get the Barry Bonds treatment.

they might as well. the did the same "things" he did....
but selig is an idiot. i bet they dont get the same treatment.

Roger Clemens* on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Jack Cust was on it too. I knew he was on something.

I don't think there are any current Giant players in the list.
pimp.gif
Bondsdoesn't count.

Baseball will forever hold a place dear to my heart, and no event can ever take away the countless memories that it has given me throughout my young life.However, when I was little (7 or
glasses.gif
I was infatuated with 2 players on the A's; Mark McGwire and Adam Piatt. You all know the first name on that list, butyou probably don't know the second. As you can see, I wasn't a fan of the performance of the player, I just liked the way they played the game. At thatage, those guys looked like stand up people that would take time out to be nice to a young kid, and thats why I enjoyed watching them play. I was crushed whenMark got traded to St. Louis and I felt the same pain when Piatt fell off into oblivion. These guys were really a big part of my childhood, and to see theirnames on a list of people who knowingly broke the law just to get a slight step up in the game (or not in Piatt's case), really gets to me.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Roger Clemens* on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Jack Cust was on it too. I knew he was on something.

I don't think there are any current Giant players in the list.
pimp.gif
Bonds doesn't count.

Maybe they should be. That offense is pathetic. *sarcasm*

Griff is the man...hes been my favorite since I was a 10 year old little leaguer begging my mom to buy me his cleats...hahah

Back
Top Bottom