Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

Originally Posted by zoomlito

on which page# of this report are the names named?

There isn't one long list. The players are named individually throughout the report, followed by the "evidence" Mitchell collected. I alsobelieve they are grouped by the group they were in (i.e. who turned them in).

^ there is no composite list on the report.

You can find all the players mentioned/listed here: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3153646

---

On another note,

8giz1xx.jpg

"Hey son, shoot me in the left cheeck....the right pocket's got my chew...."

Obviously steroids don't have that big of an effect on how good of player you are, look at that damn list, how many of those players would ever even be considered anything near hall of fame worthy.

at the same time, remember what Eric Gagne was at the top of the century w/ LA? A beast! That boy aint *%@$ now...so I mean...

Selig that crook trying to save face while patting himself on the back. He should be collecting unemployment right now. What a bloodsucking bastard.

lol they shoulda made the conference more exciting, like have the guy that does the moto-cross and monster truck rallys announce the names

laugh.gif

so no asterisk for babe ruth, ty cobb, cy young.....these cats never faced a black guy or latino in their career...... how many home runs would griffey have if he didnt have to face latinos or blacks??
roll.gif
WHAT THE HELL

Selig that crook trying to save face while patting himself on the back. He should be collecting unemployment right now. What a bloodsucking bastard.

Exactly... this whole thing is disgusting

People who pull the race card in every post are just as bad as the people who pretend race is not a factor in anything. And thats all ima say.

the investigation should continue..... it;s defintiely incomplete....there are so many names still out there....

With all the Orioles they keep finding who was cheating, I'd think we would at least have one winning season in the last 11 years...maybe the people whosay that steriods don't help your game are right.

how can you take something serious like Brian Roberts being involved in this report just because he was around Bigbie.
Brian Roberts is/was 100% undoubtedly using performance-enhancing drugs. I should have been credited in the Mitchell Report for bringing that tothe forefront, what, three or four years ago.
smh.gif

If this was Stern or Goodell, Every single player would have been subject to questioning. #+%! what the union and their lwyers said.

now Selig is getting all high and mighty, this is borderline comical. unbelievable. "the cost of not investigating is greater"
laugh.gif
same guy and owners who turned a blind eye to performance enhancing drugs for 2 decades arenow on their soap boxes after their hands were forced. *sigh*

it;s defintiely incomplete....there are so many names still out there

yet, they decided to come forward now with this sham production. Now, people who WERE involved are getting rid of all paper trails and any and all evidence.thats why this is a crock. U gonna investigate and make a report, GET EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE INVOLVED.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the investigation should continue..... it;s defintiely incomplete....there are so many names still out there....

Absolutely right, considering Mitchell was only able to dig up the BALCO stuff and the testimony of two ex-trainers.

someone should just ask this selig guy...."what do you think was going on back in '98?"

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i mean theres no test for HGH so what's to stop players from taking that?
morals homey, morals.

shouldnt this show you, $$$$ over morals. these same Owners that are voicing their opinions about these players who are "linked to P.E. Drugs"are the same owners who were signing the same players to HUGE $$$ LONG TERM CONTRACTS.
so at some point, their morals have to show also

Back
Top Bottom