Mitchell Report Press conference at 2; Clemens to be named

AM 1 FIEND wrote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane

pujols needs to give the commish a nice big gift basket this year for keeping his name out of the report
laugh.gif
As always you never fail to say the dumbest #++*.
laugh.gif

He's a Fakers fan. Did you expect anything less?

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Did you hear what your boy Steve Phillips said on ESPN?
He said "we probably had guys using too, so I won't say anything about the Yankees 2000 championship"

Are you kidding me? Steve Phillips will say ANYTHING to discredit the Mets at this point. Him, Glavine, Clemens, Benitez and Mota have gotta be on Mets' fans list of most hated people of the past 5 years.

When your legacy is signing Roberto Alomar, Carlos Baerga, Mo Vaughn, and Mike Hampton to ridiculous contracts you need do deflect some of the blame.
roll.gif
. I've said ever since that moron got on ESPN that he has no business ever talking about baseball again after the contracts he signed. What a douche.

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Yankee Haters Unite
laugh.gif

Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite

82a8zk5.jpg

Jason Giambi

6xfxzsy.jpg

David Justice

71ccdqr.jpg

Gary Sheffield

8f0lhlc.jpg

Chuck Knoblauch

8gghhfa.jpg

Mike Stanton

6k7jhao.jpg

Kevin Brown

7xl7t4h.jpg

Ron Villone

6oxmb9z.jpg

Rondell White

71chus2.jpg

Jason Grimsley

89h9wmp.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i am tired of this being on every station

to tell you the truth, i want baseball players to take steroids

i want to see homers not wringy dinky grounders to second base

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Yankee Haters Unite
laugh.gif

Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite

82a8zk5.jpg

Jason Giambi

6xfxzsy.jpg

David Justice

71ccdqr.jpg

Gary Sheffield

8f0lhlc.jpg

Chuck Knoblauch

8gghhfa.jpg

Mike Stanton

6k7jhao.jpg

Kevin Brown

7xl7t4h.jpg

Ron Villone

6oxmb9z.jpg

Rondell White

71chus2.jpg

Jason Grimsley

89h9wmp.jpg

What about:

Jose Canseco
t1_canseco_ap-01.jpg

Glenallen Hill
3977.jpg

I was glad to see Vladimir Guerrero not make that list. So I continue to believe is the best all-around player in the league.

I'm kind of upset to see Mike Stanton up there to be honest. I always liked that guy and enjoyed how he acted both on and off the field.

laugh.gif
@ Dudes going back years on the Yankees list.

All I can say now is that some of that !++@ thrown on Barry better go the same way to Clemens.

NobleKane wrote:
pujols needs to give the commish a nice big gift basket this year for keeping his name out of the report
laugh.gif
AM 1 FIEND wrote:
As always you never fail to say the dumbest #++*.
laugh.gif
NBAdotcom wrote:
He's a Fakers fan. Did you expect anything less?

I'm a Lakers fan. Do you expect the dumbest @*%% from me?
thekillerj23 wrote:
i am tired of this being on every station

to tell you the truth, i want baseball players to take steroids

i want to see homers not wringy dinky grounders to second base

laugh.gif

Nah, but seriously... I really want to get back to a day where 3-2 games are a regular occurrence. Heck, I'd love for more games where less than 3 runs arescored.
smokin.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
laugh.gif
@ Dudes going back years on the Yankees list.

All I can say now is that some of that !++@ thrown on Barry better go the same way to Clemens.

Trust, I am as anti-Clemens now as I have ever been anti-Bonds. I'd love to see an asterisk by his records and for him to never see the Hall.

I have read only about 1% of this thread, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people saying "glad A-Rod wasn't on the list"and "glad Vlad wasn't on the list."

I would bet anything that only 5% of the names were released. How come all the players who were named are already retired or are at the end of their rope?Don't you guys think atleast ONE big name of a young player (Ryan Howard, Miguel Cabrera, etc.) who's a beast is on steroids? Don't you think thatatleast one player in his prime (A-Rod, Vlad, etc.) is on steroids? Bottom line is that there's MANY more players whom MLB didn't want to name.

See. All you guys who said that the Daily News wouldn't put him on blast can eat their words. They will put anybody on blast. Especially since Clemensrobbed them of $25+ million last year.

sucks i couldn't post while this thread was hot.
wildKYcat wrote:
Hope it's true about Clemens. he's always been a prick and i can't stand his crap.

happy.gif

CP1708 wrote:
WildKYcat, you on point man. Fresh should take lessons from you.
laugh.gif

agreed.
Sad day for Baseball
i think it's a great day.
23ska909red02 wrote:
It's not even about the cold, hard evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that ______________ cheated.

For me, today was about getting the word out in credible form that there is an ABUNDANCE of cheating going on.

Some of those that STILL choose to deny that (Peter Gammons, Steve Phillips, Tim Kirkjian, etc.) do so because they love the game too much; they love it to a fault, like a wife that refuses to admit that highschool sweetheart husband that she loves with all her heart is a crack addict.

Others that still choose to deny what this report is saying and what today means to MLB are doing so simply because they're naive.

I love baseball.

More than any other sport, I love baseball.

And I love today, and the implications that today brings. Bringing this to light was necessary, and cracking it open is an example of the old addage "Sometimes you have to take a few steps backwards in order to move forward."

agree 100% my man.

pimp.gif
at Griffey not being mentioned.
allen3xis wrote:
Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest baseball player I ever saw play.
Same here.
Ken Griffey Jr. not being on that list... He was my favorite player growing up.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

SoHi 23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D O M

Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest baseball player I ever saw play.

After today I can still say that.
Agreed. It's so crazy to think of what he would have done if he didn't get injured
smh.gif

really no point in thinking like that. instead, just look at what he has accomplished with all the injuries.

I'm kind of upset to see Mike Stanton up there to be honest. I always liked that guy and enjoyed how he acted both on and off the field.

me too man, even though he hasn't exactly panned out with the Reds.

Reds' Stanton denies allallegations

I wonder why there's so many Yankees/Former Yankees on that list.

Oh wait, doesn't someone work in the Sox front office?

That's got to be all coincidence....right?
eyes.gif

Jose Conseco-

who would have thought 5-6 years ago this fool would be on target...
roll.gif

And fans of baseball would be absolute MORONS to believe that the players in the Mitchell report are the only folks that used
eyes.gif

I was kinda pissed that Minaya let LoDuca go and didn't upgrade. Now I understand. What was Houston thinking taking Tejada the same week the Mitchellreport was due to come out? Makes them look kinda stupid now.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I wonder why there's so many Yankees/Former Yankees on that list.

Oh wait, doesn't someone work in the Sox front office?

That's got to be all coincidence....right?
eyes.gif

^ nope they took the roids/hgh, thats why theyre on there...nice try tho

the only coincidence is that more boston players werent named. its interesting that none of our current key guys were in there. i hope its because theyre cleanand not because of mitchell's role with the team.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Explains why Chuck "Slobs on"Knobloch couldnt throw to first base, a-hole.
Didn't he hit a lady sitting in the stands along the first base side once? Like right in the face?

Back
Top Bottom