**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Anything is possible. Did you think Boogie would be a Pelican two months ago?
Did you know a few days ago when you said he was going to be a Laker?
I also said Butler or Melo could be a Laker.

I also said months ago that Paul George was a possibility.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: Lakers are hunting for a superstar caliber player, the front office is going to be ultra-aggressive in making a deal, they're going to relinquish one or two players from the young core, and they'll get one sooner than later.

Be patient.
You're right.

There was also a chance that the earth is flat and a lunatic like Trump would be in office, so you right

its possible one of us win the powerball someday too
So you're saying the Lakers aren't trying to acquire a star? LOL

And I bet you're one of those types of Lakers fans who actually believe the Lakers are going to keep DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Ingram, Zubac, Nance together for the next 5 years and believe THAT ENTIRE GROUP will stick together and lead us to the promised land right?

LMAO

Today revealed that the FO is willing to trade Dlo, or anyone other than BI.

where are you D'lovers and BI haters? Can you finally see that the FO who sees him everyday and behind the scenes is not sold on him?
Depending on one's POV, and given how the last four years have went...is this something to be proud of?

Depending on one's POV, and given how the last four years have went...is this something to be proud of?

What does pride have to do with anything? Fact is, drafting him was a mistake and now they're trying to move him

Today revealed that the FO is willing to trade Dlo, or anyone other than BI.

where are you D'lovers and BI haters? Can you finally see that the FO who sees him everyday and behind the scenes is not sold on him?
How did you even jump to this conclusion? 
laugh.gif

Sheesh

You're right.

There was also a chance that the earth is flat and a lunatic like Trump would be in office, so you right

And I bet you're one of those types of Lakers fans who actually believe the Lakers are going to keep DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Ingram, Zubac, Nance together for the next 5 years and believe THAT ENTIRE GROUP will stick together and lead us to the promised land right?

LMAO
so you're telling me you actually think the earth is round?? 

you're probably one of those that thought there was no way humans would find a way to land on the moon too right?

LOL

How did you even jump to this conclusion? 
laugh.gif

Sheesh
If he's not untouchable, then FO would trade him, which means they don't believe in him long term
My god. 

Where are you getting all this from 
laugh.gif

1) Because the Lakers didn't trade Ingram alongside a package for Cousins does not make Ingram untouchable. It means they didn't want to give up Ingram in this deal. 

2) How do you know Dlo was even included in what the Lakers were willing to give up. The only thing that was said was that the Kings wanted Ingram and once the Lakers said no, talks stopped. That just means the Kings valued Ingram over Dlo. Which doesn't really mean anything. They obviously value Buddy Hield very high. 

You're projecting your own feelings my man. 

If he's not untouchable, then FO would trade him, which means they don't believe in him long term

While I think you're probably right, think it says more about how Ingram is viewed vs D'Lo from the outside. Not necessarily what the Lakers think of him.

While I think you're probably right, think it says more about how Ingram is viewed vs D'Lo from the outside. Not necessarily what the Lakers think of him.
Viewed from the outside by one organization in this case. An organization that is super high on Buddy Hield. 

A team with Darren Collison didn't want Dlo as their future PG. what does that tell you?

Last edited:

[thread="654452"] [/thread]
You're right.

LMAO
so you're telling me you actually think the earth is round?? 

you're probably one of those that thought there was no way humans would find a way to land on the moon too right?

LOL

So you're telling me you know how to make jokes and make sarcastic attempts at insulting another person?

How long you been doing it bruh?

Last edited:
Viewed from the outside by one organization in this case. An organization that is super high on Buddy Hield. 

They also don't have a PG though. They're have also been reports on how scouts and other front offices rave about BI too.

Last edited:
I just don't see how our young core Randle, D'Lo, JC, Ingram, Nance, and Zubac are so highly coveted and are the sticking point on trades.

None of these guys have proven or shown that they are even going to be allstar caliber players in the future, let alone franchise corner stone players.

Please seriously Jeanie step in and fire both Mitch & JIm once this season is over.

Okay....

Now think of this.. Boogie has led his team to 30 wins ONCE, in 6 seasons...

Boogie for Ingram is not happening straight up...... Salaries don't match....

I'm willing to bet that it was Ingram, JC & Nance, Calderon, and if we found another pick elsewhere. That first + a few seconds.

So you'd be building around DLo, Randle & Boogie..... With Deng & Moz still here.... No thanks at all to that.

Now because we said no to including Ingram, and likely the same to not including Russell..... DOESN'T MEAN that we didn't counter with some combination of Randle, Tarik, JC, Nance & Zu (you get 2 of 4) + picks.... And the Kings refused because no Ingram, and went to the Pelicans and took an even worse deal.

Last edited:
It's going to be funny to see all the people hating on Dlo and being extra patient with Ingram, shift towards hating on Ingram now after this trade news. 

Actually they'll just end up hating both of them. 

Beautiful 

A team with Darren Collison didn't want Dlo as their future PG. what does that tell you?
It tells me nothing. You're using an organization that has made countless errors in drafting, trades, and now valuing Buddy Hield as a top young talent, to prove your point. 

Think for a second, instead of letting your Dlo hate blind you.

That Dlo hate is going to transfer to Brandon now though. 

Sacramento ain't done making roster moves either, according to barbershop sources in Sacramento.

Last edited:
It tells me nothing. You're using an organization that has made countless errors in drafting, trades, and now valuing Buddy Hield as a top young talent, to prove your point. 

Think for a second, instead of letting your Dlo hate blind you.

That Dlo hate is going to transfer to Brandon now though. 

No it's not, BI can play. The FO that sees him and Dlo up close and behind the scenes everyday agrees with me

Last edited:
If they put Collison on the trade market, that figures to hurt the Lakers trying to move Lou.

When DLo is no longer a Laker and B.I. remains on the squad for years to come, a lot of you here will grow up and learn.

Last edited:

It tells me that the Kings see where they are... See where they want to land..... See that where they land is.... And that is at the top of the draft.... Where there are a ton of PGs.

Why trade your franchise guy for a PG, when you're going to draft for a PG.

Ingram allows the Kings to go PG in the draft... Have their SF in Ingram..... Have a 1st Rd pick + add a pick for Collison... Package them together, and get near the top 10 or top 10, and select someone at SG, PF or C.

Even then, no indication yet that Russell was even part of discussions... Only that Ingram was what they wanted, and when Lakers said no, Kings were done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom