**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Lakers have been offering DLo and Randle to Sac for the past year. During the draft, Sac wanted our #2 pick (Ingram) and DLo. Lakers balked because they wanted to see how good Ingram could be.

Now that the Lakers know Ingram will be the real deal, Sac knows it too and have demanded they want Ingram but now the Lakers won't part with him.

And FYI...the Lakers was one of the first teams Vlade was on the phone with this week when things began to heat up regarding the Cousins trade.

I knew all along Cousins would be traded. It was just a matter of time. He would've been a Laker, but the problem is the Lakers don't want to part with B.I.

DLo and Randle are the two pieces of the young core that the Lakers are shopping.

No, they don't.

Nance and Black are already mid-20's, and Nance has injury history. Also, already into their rookie contracts.

Reason Ingram/Hield and picks have so much value is longer team control. More time, less money.

Nance/Black do not replace 2017-18 Draft picks.

Sure

So you rather trade Lou for a 25 year old with injury history 2 years into his contract than a 2017 top 16 draft pick?

Yes or no?

The Lakers have been offering DLo and Randle to Sac for the past year. During the draft, Sac wanted our #2 pick (Ingram) and DLo. Lakers balked because they wanted to see how good Ingram could be.

Now that the Lakers know Ingram will be the real deal, Sac knows it too and have demanded they want Ingram but now the Lakers won't part with him.

And FYI...the Lakers was one of the first teams Vlade was on the phone with this week when things began to heat up regarding the Cousins trade.

I knew all along Cousins would be traded. It was just a matter of time. He would've been a Laker, but the problem is the Lakers don't want to part with B.I.

DLo and Randle are the two pieces of the young core that the Lakers are shopping.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So you rather trade Lou for a 25 year old with injury history 2 years into his contract than a 2017 top 16 draft pick?

Yes or no?

You keep talking like they didn't just make one of the worst trades in history.

Holiday, Davis, and Cousins but not much else on that Pels roster. Gonna be real interesting to see how Gentry gonna keep Cousins in check.

And not only that, gonna be really interesting to see how Cousins and Davis are gonna mesh. At first glance, I don't think it's a good pairing.

And this opens up all kinds of possibilities for Davis possibly leaving the Pels in a couple years if the Boogie-Brow tandem doesn't work out.

Yes or no?

You keep talking like they didn't just make one of the worst trades in history.

No relevance. They wanted a pick, we don't have one. (For now)

Yes or no to the scenario you suggested, for Lou? Pick, or player, who would you choose?

Now that Cousins is out of the way, like I said...

Mark your calendars. These next two days gonna be hot
Lakers still getting Cousins from NO you think?
Anything is possible. Did you think Boogie would be a Pelican two months ago?
no because you told me he was going to be traded to the Lakers on draft day.
Yeah and the Lakers and Kings were thisclose to doing it.

Sac wanted DLo and the #2 pick on draft day plus another player (Lou or Nick) and the Lakers thought long and hard about it before deciding against it because they were in love with Ingram and didn't want to part with DLo at the time.

Last edited:

Did you know a few days ago when you said he was going to be a Laker?
I also said Butler or Melo could be a Laker.

I also said months ago that Paul George was a possibility.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: Lakers are hunting for a superstar caliber player, the front office is going to be ultra-aggressive in making a deal, they're going to relinquish one or two players from the young core, and they'll get one sooner than later.

Be patient.

Last edited:
No relevance. They wanted a pick, we don't have one. (For now)

Yes or no to the scenario you suggested, for Lou? Pick, or player, who would you choose?

It has all the relevance. Draft isn't 16 deep. Plus those deals are peanuts and they could just let them go if they're truly doing a full rebuild anyway. I get why they pick was included since they may swap theirs with Philly anyway but they still have a 1st rounder that'll be top 10 regardless. Also given their history of draft selections it's not like it's been a priority before. It's the Kings man.

Last edited:

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: Lakers are hunting for a superstar caliber player and they'll get one sooner than later.

Be patient.

So you're just talking out of your *** still, cool?

If there's a trade to be made for PG13 for the Lakers. Get it done now and then go after and sign Gordon Hayward this summer.

Those 2 guys + Ingram at least gets the Lakers back into the playoffs next season.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: Lakers are hunting for a superstar caliber player, the front office is going to be ultra-aggressive in making a deal, they're going to relinquish one or two players from the young core, and they'll get one sooner than later.

Be patient.

Those possibilities were always out there
Same goes for them going to Boston

Call your shot man
Instead of this could've would've should've nonsense

Last edited:

Be patient.
You're right.

There was also a chance that the earth is flat and a lunatic like Trump would be in office, so you right

its possible one of us win the powerball someday too

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: Lakers are hunting for a superstar caliber player and they'll get one sooner than later.

Be patient.

So you're just talking out of your *** still, cool?

So you're saying the Lakers aren't looking to acquire a STAR?

Once again, since you seem to be having a hard time grasping it: THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS - the Lakers are going to trade for a star player SOONER rather than later - i don't gaf whether it's Melo, Butler, Boogie, Wall, CP3, Griffin, Westbrook, etc etc. They're gonna bring in a star because they know DLo and Randle and Clarkson AIN'T GONNA CUT IT.

Wake up

Last edited:
Today revealed that the FO is willing to trade Dlo, or anyone other than BI.

where are you D'lovers and BI haters? Can you finally see that the FO who sees him everyday and behind the scenes is not sold on him?

Back
Top Bottom