Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

Cam can be a nogoodnik for not doing enough for his fantasy team this week.

yeah tho, let us not detract from the fact that he has never been the brightest bulb.

EDIT:

Man...some of y'all.

Comparisons are not meant to be literal.

The comparison that was made to cop murders and the smear campaigns that follow was made to convey the idea that even though this bish is racist...that fact doesn't clear Cam for being sexist. Just like a victim being a crackhead or drug dealer does not clear to cop for a senseless murder.

still nope. there are plenty of wars of words that could be referenced in this scenario...talk about some political comment exchange, something a celebrity said, Eminem vs. Benzino, whatever.

the fact is that analogy is excessive and offensive for reasons that should glow in the ******* dark.

there are some things that should not be referenced so casually.

Last edited:
Obviously this isn’t the same thing as killing unarmed brothers, but it’s the same tactic they use against us.

Like I don’t understand defending Cam at all. Especially not to the length of “well let me dig up some dirt”

If she’s racist, forget her and everything she stands for but her old tweets have nothing to do with sexism.

They still do it to us all the time. They're masters at changing the narrative. Why we can't do it? We go high when they go low? Nah, tired of doing that.

No. No they don't.

Yeah they do. You can have your opinion though.

I truly think by him saying "funny" he meant "surprised" or "thrown off" especially with her wording/terminology. Cause even after he said the statement, he still answered her question. It wasn't like he said the statement and didn't answer her or asked the next reporter for a question.

Her tweets make her a WS.

Man stop. Nothing in those 2 tweets say SHE is a WS.

Should she have said the N word, hell no. But let's not act like she said it in a derogatory way towards a black person or about black people.

Unless there is more evidence of her doing/saying something actually racist then I will retract all of this and side with her being racist

Doesn't change what Cam said

Yeah they do. You can have your opinion though.

Don't you think if you call every person who tells a racist joke or tweets a rap lyric a WS that it waters down the the true meaning of a WS ? This way people will just start to think WS aren't as bad as they truly are.

Don't you think if you call every person who tells a racist joke or tweets a rap lyric a WS that it waters down the the true meaning of a WS ? This way people will just start to think WS aren't as bad as they truly are.

I can’t respect retweeting racist jokes.

Quoting a rap lyric without editing isn’t cool and should be checked, but I don’t think that makes you a WS.

Should she have said the N word, hell no. But let's not act like she said it in a derogatory way towards a black person or about black people.

Unless there is more evidence of her doing/saying something actually racist then I will retract all of this and side with her being racist

She literally said her dad was the best for telling racist jokes on the entire ride home. She got a kick out of racist behavior and hailed the person using it in high regard, that says a lot.

Like I said ya'll can your opinion. I'm not into making excuses and "well... she just laughed at racist jokes, well it's her dad". I don't have time for that BS. Racism is passed down. If her father is a racist and she feels comfortable enough laughing and putting it on twitter most likely she feel just like him. She can eat a whole ****.

It's like Cam was surprised to see a female reporter who actually knew about the sport she was covering.

Republican handler didn't teach him how to handle female reporters but I guess he wasn't hired for that.

Never understood how someone isn't racist but laughs and shares racist jokes. Her dad definitely passed that on down to her like a family heirloom.

She would have never deleted those tweets if they had not resurfaced. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom