Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

They tryna do Cam like
250px-Roots_25th_Anniversary_Edition.jpg

All cus of routes.

#bars

And no, it's not people being sensitive. It's about people being aware about the inequalities women deal with day to day. Nothing sensitive about looking out for your fellow human being.

If I ever see anyone in this thread talking about "my mom's is the best, women rule, yeah I'm a feminist" in other threads I'm calling your *** out.

Only one way to really settle this, since she brought up truck stick, they should face off in Madden, one on one, if she wins then Cam apologizes, shaves/dies that alpaca on his chin, and dresses like a man, if she loses, then he still should all the **** I just listed, and he gets to have relations with her. Easy day.

so bringing up 4 year old tweets changes what just happened?

What's the difference in doing that then when a unarmed black guy is inexcusably killed by a cop and the media decides to dig up his past to paint a bad picture of him all while he did nothing wrong in this instance

Cam has never seemed like a megamind, but has to know that sentence can't come out of his mouth to the media...that's a quick ticket up on the cross in 2017.

however, it is funny to see an offended female talk about racist jokes.

so bringing up 4 year old tweets changes what just happened?

What's the difference in doing that then when a unarmed black guy is inexcusably killed by a cop and the media decides to dig up his past to paint a bad picture of him all while he did nothing wrong in this instance

No, because i didn't think this was even about the reporter i thought it was just about his answer, was what he said wrong or right. I'm not thinking of the reporters point of view more so women in general.

Who's hands are?

You know what, probably no one's, I think what Cam did was dumb, and ignorant and in my lowly opinion what he said is on par with making a racist statement, but the thing I can't get down with is the fact that she only deleted those tweets after this incident, her tweets were out there for years, and only now did she think deleting them would be a good idea.

You know what, probably no one's, I think what Cam did was dumb, and ignorant and in my lowly opinion what he said is on par with making a racist statement, but the thing I can't get down with is the fact that she only deleted those tweets after this incident, her tweets were out there for years, and only now did she think deleting them would be a good idea.
oh wow, she deleted them? sheesh

Like someone said before...this is the same as when media smears a murdered person's name to try and justify his/her death. When this happens, the lot of y'all hate this tactic.

When this happens the other way around though....hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom