Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

My thing is.. he COULD have used another word. But he didn't and doesn't have to; he has a right to speak freely.

Reporting is a job that both men and women have; and with sports, you have to grow tough skin because you deal with moody athletes.

If you are a reporter, and you want to talk to me and want my respect... expect me to talk to you about my work, job, and craft as a person, human to human, and not see gender. Don't expect me to dumb my comments down because you are a man or woman, cause there are equal rights and everyone wants to be treated equal, so I should be able to talk to you in the same manner, man or woman.
huh?

My thing is.. he COULD have used another word. But he didn't and doesn't have to; he has a right to speak freely.

Reporting is a job that both men and women have; and with sports, you have to grow tough skin because you deal with moody athletes.

If you are a reporter, and you want to talk to me and want my respect... expect me to talk to you about my work, job, and craft as a person, human to human, and not see gender. Don't expect me to dumb my comments down because you are a man or woman, cause there are equal rights and everyone wants to be treated equal, so I should be able to talk to you in the same manner, man or woman.

giphy.gif

Just don't get how you say he's free to say it, then say this

"as a person, human to human, and not see gender"

Like that's not the gist of this whole thing.

Just don't get how you say he's free to say it, then say this

"as a person, human to human, and not see gender"

Like that's not the gist of this whole thing.

what im saying is, in a professional setting, I should'nt have to tailor my comments because you are a woman

I ride with Cam alot but he was in the wrong here. It was a comment that did not need to be made. Period.

Cam is not bright. The question at hand is not his right to say whatever. That's a easy way to dilute/shift the convo.

It's his scope of what a women is capable of, that is bothersome.

Respect others man. Pretty simple.

Da fuq you tombout???

You talk about Cam having the right to speak freely, yet you go off about talking to a reporter human to human, free of gender....

what im saying is, in a professional setting, I should'nt have to tailor my comments because you are a woman

You also shouldn’t mock and laugh at someone doing their job because of their gender. No one wants to deal with that.

Da fuq you tombout???

You talk about Cam having the right to speak freely, yet you go off about talking to a reporter human to human, free of gender....

again....

She asked a normal question and his response wasn't even coherent or appropriate. Saying it's funny when women say routes isn't something you would even say to a man because it makes zero sense. It's not like he cursed around her and guys curse around each other etc

Are you saying because she's a woman you don't need to respond to her and just laugh her off???
I've read that reply 3 times and I'm still lost lol
I'm Just like, I don't even know how to respond to that

"I find it funny when a black teacher talks to me about math"

"I find it funny when a male fashion designer talks to me about fashion"

-Things Cam would say

Back
Top Bottom