Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

okay...wait...no...we are not going to do this at all.

it's fair that her saying whatever 4 years ago doesn't make Cam's goofy self right, but the parallels to cop shootings are out.

she can go home to her family/partner/SNES Mini no matter what somebody calls her.

well she isn't dead and she went to delete them.

This, and the fact that she is being painted as and she is playing a victim, the Brothers that got killed were like, you know, actual victims. If their past indiscretions can be brought up then why can't hers? Were we mad because of the actual victim's past got brought up, you're damn right, the only difference is that she had a chance to erase it, the brothers didn't.

No, because i didn't think this was even about the reporter i thought it was just about his answer, was what he said wrong or right. I'm not thinking of the reporters point of view more so women in general.

I agree

You know what, probably no one's, I think what Cam did was dumb, and ignorant and in my lowly opinion what he said is on par with making a racist statement, but the thing I can't get down with is the fact that she only deleted those tweets after this incident, her tweets were out there for years, and only now did she think deleting them would be a good idea.

Yeah I get that 100% and the N word should have never been just like Cam shouldn't have said what he said.

Obviously this isn’t the same thing as killing unarmed brothers, but it’s the same tactic they use against us.

Like I don’t understand defending Cam at all. Especially not to the length of “well let me dig up some dirt”

If she’s racist, forget her and everything she stands for but her old tweets have nothing to do with sexism.

She's racist and cam is stupid

goodfellas-laughing-gif-16.gif

Ya'll are dumb as **** sometimes.

Imagine an Asian nascar reporter being laughed off by one of the drivers asking bout... some nascar ****, I dunno.

Imagine a black finance reporter being laughed off by a CEO asking bout market strategy.

Al of this. Cam is in the wrong period. He should’ve just apologized and kept it moving. The question was legit, he tried to dismiss her. I’m not waving the feminist flag, but right is right.

I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion defending Cam's dumb***, what he said was entirely ignorant and stupid, my only issue is that this particular woman is the "victim". I was ready to cape for her and everything, and I'm being honest, but the fact that she has racist comments all on her twitter made me sour on that real quick. She's racist, he's ignorant and sexist, to me they're synonymous with each other.

Man...some of y'all.

Comparisons are not meant to be literal.

The comparison that was made to cop murders and the smear campaigns that follow was made to convey the idea that even though this bish is racist...that fact doesn't clear Cam for being sexist. Just like a victim being a crackhead or drug dealer does not clear to cop for a senseless murder.

Cam probably woulda said this regardless of who the female was. Cam ain't the brightest brotha in the world, he got a history of saying dumb ****.

BUT!

I look at this as he took one for the team in exposing another WS and her WS family. I ain't mad at all.

Sad part is she asked a legit question, not some powder puff piece bs, but a legit football question, and even through the term truck stick in there. Truck. Stick. I wanted to cape for her soooooo bad, but I just can't.

Back
Top Bottom