Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

oh yeah...that's the price of a slip-up like that. Cam gotta be more cerebral with his. he's a dummy, and should never have said that.

I will miss seeing those anonymous linemen backup dancing.

Like I said ya'll can your opinion. I'm not into making excuses and "well... she just laughed at racist jokes, well it's her dad". I don't have time for that BS. Racism is passed down. If her father is a racist and she feels comfortable enough laughing and putting it on tweeter most likely she feel just like him. She can eat a whole ****.

it just speaks to how deeply ingrained this **** is...imagine bonding over racism.

This whole time he had to of met some female reporters who knew what they were talking about when it comes to football.

Man stop. Nothing in those 2 tweets say SHE is a WS.

Should she have said the N word, hell no. But let's not act like she said it in a derogatory way towards a black person or about black people.

Unless there is more evidence of her doing/saying something actually racist then I will retract all of this and side with her being racist

Doesn't change what Cam said

Lol haha

Such a non-issue. I swear people find stuff to be fake-mad at. He just simply said that its funny to hear women talk about routes. pro-football is played by all men and mostly watched by men, he probably doesn't hear women talk about the specifics of football much.
women would say the same thing if they heard a man talk about something thats typically done by women.

Watch this ***** become the poster child for women's rights or something, she'll get her own show on Fox. They are going to put her on a pedestal. Guarantee you Sage Steele is somewhere jealous wishing it could have been her.

You know how she could have avoided this? By not playing victim over a small comment. She wanted attention and sympathy, now she got the attention she didn’t want. If she would have talked to Cam later and told him that she was offended or whatever, cool. To make a statement and ****, **** out of here *****. Get your Trump loving *** the **** on.

Society gotta stop allowing everyone to play victim over every ******* thing. Tired of this ****.

Such a non-issue. I swear people find stuff to be fake-mad at. He just simply said that its funny to hear women talk about routes. pro-football is played by all men and mostly watched by men, he probably doesn't hear women talk about the specifics of football much.
women would say the same thing if they heard a man talk about something thats typically done by women.

But she’s a beat writer meaning she’s at every Panthers media event and even on the road.

Get this ***** all the way the **** out of here

IMG_5644.JPG
IMG_5645.JPG

1. admitting that her dad's jokes were racist is not something a racist would do

2. quoting some lyrics =//= anything big

yall doing the same thing as when WS try to bring up somebody's past to deflect off the present..

you guys are using techniques from the WS playbook through and through..

"he didnt mean any harm by it"

"oh look at her social media history"

smh

You know how she could have avoided this? By not playing victim over a small comment. She wanted attention and sympathy, now she got the attention she didn’t want. If she would have talked to Cam later and told him that she was offended or whatever, cool. To make a statement and ****, **** out of here *****. Get your Trump loving *** the **** on.

Society gotta stop allowing everyone to play victim over every ****ing thing. Tired of this ****.

This is true but there’s a million ws out here waiting for an opportunity. Cam has a responsibility to himself to be smarter. He’s an influential figure unfortunately. I’m not even talking about the comments he made in this particular situation either. He’s so ******* dense.

1. admitting that her dad's jokes were racist is not something a racist would do

yall doing the same thing as when WS try to bring up somebody's past to deflect off the present..

smh

She said she loved her dad’s racist jokes

Said the N word

Nothing wrong with it, why delete her tweets?

A lot of women know a lot about football, sports in general.

not really, hence his comment, doesn't mean he had to go out of his way to make it a sex thing in public, but this is a athlete born & raised to play football... interpersonal communication clearly came second...

And no, it's not people being sensitive. It's about people being aware about the inequalities women deal with day to day. Nothing sensitive about looking out for your fellow human being.

If I ever see anyone in this thread talking about "my mom's is the best, women rule, yeah I'm a feminist" in other threads I'm calling your *** out.

What about the inequalities cam has had to live with in his day to day life as a black man? He’s a ****, and he’s a southerner who I’m for sure still gets profiled...

IMG_1244.GIF

smh

at the end of the day, it's basically locker room talk. we ALL know it goes on, but when it leaks out into the public, especially a professional environment, you run the risk of people getting slightly offended or fake-mad.

She’s a snarky racist working in a “professional” setting. Screw her. She gets no sympathy. If she has an issue, go be a crime reporter

Back
Top Bottom