Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

She said she loved her dad’s racist jokes

Said the N word

Nothing wrong with it, why delete her tweets?

1. I have heard quite a few "racist" jokes that were funny too

2. quoting lyrics in a retweet =//= "saying the n word"

yall deflecting like a WS

cam f'df up.... leave it at that..

searching up this chicks history doesn't change the current situation

stop using WS tactics

at the end of the day, it's basically locker room talk. we ALL know it goes on, but when it leaks out into the public, especially a professional environment, you run the risk of people getting slightly offended or fake-mad.

This is the mandated presser though. This wasn’t leaked to the public, these interviews make Espn.

:lol: at the great lengths dudes are going to defend racism. (Doesn't matter if she said it or not. If you turn a blind eye to racism.....you're racist.) . And if you're defending her .... it says a lot about you too.

:lol: at the comparison to wrongfully murdered black men having their history pulled up to this....

Mental gymnastics....boy I tell ya.

I'm not completely sure why her being racist would absolve Cam from being an idiot.

He doesn't get a pass for once again saying something stupid the same way we won't give her a pass for her history with race.

But I find it interesting how different we see digging up someone's past and bringing up things completely unrelated to clear someone else of wrongdoing in this case as opposed to the outrage we (rightfully) see when that tactic is used to delegitimize 'our' people.

Cam has never gotten a pass from me, nor does he deserve one. His statement is tantamount to making a racist statement

I'm not completely sure why her being racist would absolve Cam from being an idiot.

He doesn't get a pass for once again saying something stupid the same way we won't give her a pass for her history with race.

But I find it interesting how different we see digging up someone's past and bringing up things completely unrelated to clear someone else of wrongdoing in this case as opposed to the outrage we (rightfully) see when that tactic is used to delegitimize 'our' people.

I’m not sure how some are missing this point.

:lol: at the great lengths dudes are going to defend racism. (Doesn't matter if she said it or not. If you turn a blind eye to racism.....you're racist.) . And if you're defending her .... it says a lot about you too.

:lol: at the comparison to wrongfully murdered black men having their history pulled up to this....

Mental gymnastics....boy I tell ya.

1. youre using a person's irrelevent history to deflect from the actual top...... WS tactic
2. Who is comparing dead black men to anything? I'm referring to the tactic of using a person's history to deflect from a valid issue period. Not everyone who gets picked apart in the name of WS is a slain black man.
3. Mental gymnastics huh... you back flipping bruh

I wouldn't be suprised if they were looking for a reason to get rid of him, because ... why would you use a football player to sell Greek yogurt

100% spot on. Cam the absolute last person to shill Greek Yogurt. Some exec goofed up by signing him in the first place and used this as an opportunity to fix their mistake.

Lot of mental gymnastics coming from both sides.

How about they're both pieces of ****, but we're talking about Cam because Cam made a mistake yesterday. They can both be wrong, and there's a reason people are focusing on Cam.

wait.... why are you saying they're "peives of sh**"

cam made a dumb comment he should apoligize for
chick has some questionable social media posts...

but they are nowhere near being "peices of sh**"
I swear you guys have no concept of how to deal with a situation without going to the extremes

Okay, perhaps my wording was too strong. And perhaps the offenses are not comparable.

The point still stands, though. Swap in any word that you think fits them.

My point is less about how bad they are, and more about them both being wrong and unrelated instances not making any difference in the grand scheme.

Again, my point is about our reaction to the media or anyone else digging up unrelated information to smear an individual.

Is that any different in essence to what is happening here?

How exactly does her old tweets make a difference here? Did Cam go into that knowing who she was and questioned her knowledge based on her gender to get back at her for those tweets?

Nah, he just said something dumb. We can all agree on that, right?

Why do ya'll keep saying "don't give Cam a pass" Who is giving him a pass? Majority of the people in here agree that Cam is a dummy. It's a lot of women that know football. My aunt is the craziest NFL fan I know.

But if the story also shows her and her family are WS I'm not mad at that. Like I said before, they flip the story on us all the time so don't get mad when others play by your rules.

lol questionable...her father is "THE BEST for telling racist jokes ALL THE WAY HOME." the man put on an hourlong redneck comedy special and it was so hilarious to her that she posted about it online for all her friends to appreciate. there is nothing questionable about it, chick is trash.

Cam about rivals his helmet in social intelligence, and said a stupid thing that he should feel stupid for saying to the media.

She's racist and cam is stupid

honestly, this is where the thread ended. we're just rabbling now.

lol questionable...her father is "THE BEST for telling racist jokes ALL THE WAY HOME." the man put on an hourlong redneck comedy special and it was so hilarious to her that she posted about it online for all her friends to appreciate. there is nothing questionable about it, chick is trash.

Cam about rivals his helmet in social intelligence, and said a stupid thing that he should feel stupid for saying to the media.

honestly, this is where the thread ended. we're just rabbling now.

IMG_1644.GIF

Ironically, a lot of the cats that are in here whining don’t even treat women with respect. They’ll never admit it though. Classic case of “throwing of stones, but hiding my hand”

Let’s “dig” up some of the sexist remarks you guys make about women :lol::lol:

Why do ya'll keep saying "don't give Cam a pass" Who is giving him a pass? Majority of the people in here agree that Cam is a dummy. It's a lot of women that know football. My aunt is the craziest NFL fan I know.

But if the story also shows her and her family are WS I'm not mad at that. Like I said before, they flip the story on us all the time so don't get mad when others play by your rules.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya but has she ever run a route? :nerd:

:lol:

well she isn't dead and she went to delete them.

just understanding how Twitter works, someone probably did a word find on a profile to dig up something and hit paydirt. soon as people were retweeting it in masse she definitely got notified and must've broomed it.

Back
Top Bottom