Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

I feel like some of you are being contrarian just because.

If you don't understand how SAYING what he said wouldn't go over well...I legit do not understand what alternate reality you live in. You can chalk this up this up to "sensitivity" or an "overly PC" environment but you have to be a complete moron to believe that there wouldn't (or shouldn't) be blowback from that statement. This isn't a "feminist" witch hunt. He ******* alley ooped this incident to the media himself.

It also served NO PURPOSE. That is not the first time Cam has seen a female sports reporter. Why the hell would it be out of the norm to hear one talking about running routes? What the hell kind of question was he expecting her to ask?

I feel like some of you are being contrarian just because.

If you don't understand how SAYING what he said wouldn't go over well...I legit do not understand what alternate reality you live in. You can chalk this up this up to "sensitivity" or an "overly PC" environment but you have to be a complete moron to believe that there wouldn't be blowback from that statement.

It also served NO PURPOSE. That is not the first time Cam has seen a female sports reporter. Why the hell would it be out of the norm to hear one talking about running routes? What the hell kind of question was he expecting her to ask?

you're looking too deep into it

yes in hindsight it probably wasn't the most intelligent thought out thing to say if you evaluate what she's doing there in its full context but dude was just making impulse small talk with a chick and now the media has turned into this whole feminist scandal

thats wack

yes in hindsight it probably wasn't the most intelligent thought out thing to say if you evaluate what she's doing there in its full context but dude was just making impulse small talk with a chick and now the media has turned into this whole feminist scandal

thats wack

Fam, this was a mandated press conference held by every team in the league. This isn’t small talk. This isn’t a public forum. These are paid sportswriters.

thats wack

I'm actually not looking "deep" into it at all :lol:

What I said was the most surface level common sense statement I could have possibly made.

"Impulse small talk"? :wow: It was a ******* press conference. Dude is one of the faces on the entire sport and is not new to standing up at that podium. He's been involved in several similar incidents...including last summer when he talked about Kaep. That's not the "media". That's him being a complete ******* moron. You can't excuse a grown *** man for making the same mistake several times.

thats wack
I think the issue is moreso how little we consider how offensive blanketing a whole group of people (in this case women) with a stereotype is.

Intention isn't really factored in a lot of the time when people offend whole swaths of people. We never examine the intricacies of the situation when someone says something that we can personally take offense to. It's not overly sensitive to offer the same respect that we fight tooth and nail to get.

The reaction may be bigger than it needs to be, but so was the platform that he made the statement on. You'd think he'd try to find a better way to say something like that knowing his history with the media.

Fam, this was a mandated press conference held by every team in the league. This isn’t small talk. This isn’t a public forum. These are paid sportswriters.

Yeah. I'm on the FDB train so taking her out of it, if a female is a reporter in sports obviously she knows about that sport. If you watch sports you should be used to seeing female reporters. NBA, NFL, College, it's filled with women that do sideline interviews.

Not surprised what this thread is now. nt gonna nt. Now she’s the villain and a racist and white supremacist.

Still funny to me how Cam had that flirting tone in his voice :lol:
I really think that's how he thought he was coming off. Which somehow makes it more condescending.
laugh.gif

I feel like it was his body language that set this off

Also this is gona be hype becuase of da flag

Back
Top Bottom