Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

424272FA-A015-4D83-969A-3B32754B2C5F.png

Wow Cam is an idiot. Why even say something like that? How is it funny for a woman to know about routes?

i don't understand dudes in here saying they don't see why this is blowing up. It's not okay to disparage someone because of their gender/race/religion. Why is that difficult not to understand? I'm not a woman but I would hate it if someone talked to my mother or wife like that.

I don't particularly care for the reporter either but that has nothing to do with Cam's idiotic statement.

Dudes are quick to call out bs and disrespect but if it’s towards someone or a group they don’t care about then it’s aight, no big deal, they’re just playing victim, they’re overreacting. They also don’t like deflecting but like doing it themselves.

Yeah it was sexist and insensitive. Dude continues to be a cornball lame.

I don't buy his excuse though. He's been in the league and has interacted with several women who know the game. So I think he must've meant that particular chick surprised him.

The way sports and football culture has grown there are just too many tomboy chicks and straight up dime chicks that know the game to pretend this is still surprising.

Heard about the chick being racist but that's a whole other topic. Racist white chick on Twitter aint new and its not like Cam knew beforehand (not that it would change anything about what he did).

Last edited:
Good thing he didn't say something really offensive.

Like he can "grab women by the *****" or something
Right, then he definitely wouldn't have been able to run for president and win after he retired from football.

I'm low key baffled that this thread is 12 pages, let alone this topic even being in the news.
I guess its silly to me because football isn't even important. its just a damn game that Americans happen to worship. he was just surprised to hear a women speak on it in depth. he didn't imply that women shouldn't know about it. he didn't slight her intelligence... it was just surprising to hear from a woman because most women aren't interested in football.

After those tweets surfaced do you think she should be able to keep her job? The league is 71% black.

I'm low key baffled that this thread is 12 pages, let alone this topic even being in the news.
I guess its silly to me because football isn't even important. its just a damn game that Americans happen to worship. he was just surprised to hear a women speak on it in depth. he didn't imply that women shouldn't know about it. he didn't slight her intelligence... it was just surprising to hear from a woman because most women aren't interested in football.
Most women also aren't NFL reporters in locker rooms asking questions. The thing about it is in order to be there in the first place she should be qualified.

So ... Cam is at a PTO meeting and voices his opinion about being a dad and his kids safety at school, the leader of the meeting laughs and says thats funny, youd say something relating to being a father

:emoji_thinking:

The thing about it is in order to be there in the first place she should be qualified.

Quoted to go along with my post

What makes it worse is the question was basically how do you feel when your receivers are working hard running their routes to make plays.

She didn't even show some in depth understanding. She merely showed competence in using the correct words to describe what a player in a position does.

Out here playing coy like you don't know why this is insulting.

yeah...i've never seen a female football game or even heard of one.

i've only heard of coed flag football
and that's not football

yall really know chicks out here playing football? i know zero

Back
Top Bottom