Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

:lol:

Very surprising that a woman in a press conference with a football team, asking football players questions about football, would be interested in football.

Nsh man. She was supposed to ask him what's his favorite section in Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

females play football?
Welcome to the 21 st century.

Females don't need to play professional football to understand the game.

They don't need to play it at all to understand the game.

If that's the premise yall riding with then its a wonder the majority of yall know any sport.

Last edited:
Welcome to the 21 st century.

Females don't need to play professional football to understand the game.

They don't need to play it at all to understand the game.

If that's the premise yall riding with then its a wonder the majority yall know any sport.

you really don't think you don't need to play the game to understand it??
show me a coach who's never played...

anyone can understand a sport they have never played but only a basic level. it's not the same.

Women do play football, by the way.

And keep in mind, she reports on football. She is educated in the sport, otherwise she wouldn't be asking questions at a press conference. You really think it's surprising to find out that a person who writes about football knows what a route is?:lol::smh:

Man, y'all grasping at straws right now. I just don't get why anyone would want to defend this guy, especially considering his statement was pretty black and white.:lol:

anyone can understand a sport they have never played but only a basic level. it's not the same.
Easy. :lol:

Todd Haley KC Chiefs 2009-2011 now OC for the Pittsburgh Steelers. And if you watch the NFL and I'm sure you do the Steelers aint no slouch. He was a golf pro before switching. Never played football. There's more trust me. It can be done. I'd post more but yall ignorant as hell lol

Todd Haley KC Chiefs 2009-2011 now OC for the Pittsburgh Steelers. And if you watch the NFL and I'm sure you do the Steelers aint no slouch. He was a golf pro before switching. Never played football. There's more trust me. It can be done. I'd post more but yall ignorant as hell lol
you dont think he ever played football?

Bill Belichick, quite possibly the best coach ever, never played even played D1 football or the NFL. He went to a low level DIII school, barely played.

did some research and says he's the only coach in the nfl...

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...otball-in-his-bloodlines/stories/200909020148

you post one guy who is obviously an amazing exception and you think this proves a point.

Bill Belichick, quite possibly the best coach ever, never played even played D1 football or the NFL. He went to a low level DIII school, barely played.
barely played??

so he played his whole life and in college and that's barely?

reach

So ... Cam is at a PTO meeting and voices his opinion about being a dad and his kids safety at school, the leader of the meeting laughs and says thats funny, youd say something relating to being a father

DLWu9VHU8AAA1P7.jpg:large

What the **** are you talking about?

Nobody ia talking about making this chick a football coach. Stay with the fumbass irrelevant points.

I aint never played baseball on any serious level from jhs to college. I understand baseball though. From the hours logged watching it to discussing it with other baseball fans and ppl who play it.

Furthermore this isn't about understanding a sport as well someone who plays it professionally. Its understanding it enough to ask informed specific questions to those who play it.

Yall are going so hard to defend such dumbness.

im not defending cam just disagreeing your point.

you think you understand it but you still played the sport...and you're level of understanding is about as great as everyone else who watches baseball

you said you don't need to play the sport to understand it...yet all of you are providing examples of people and yourselves who all played the sport

it's been a while since somebody said Cam is a dumb bunny and started all this himself with an astounding lack of awareness.

If I'm Cam, I'm copy and pasting her apology and changing her part about Twitter, "4/5 years ago" and putting "yesterday" and signing my name.

Should fly.

best course of action.

im not defending cam just disagreeing your point.

you think you understand it but you still played the sport...and you're level of understanding is about as great as everyone else who watches baseball

you said you don't need to play the sport to understand it...yet all of you are providing examples of people and yourselves who all played the sport
Are we talking about knowing the definition of a route or did something else happen since Cam said what he said?

I'm not sure why this is related.

I was waiting for somebody to bring up examples to combat this ignorance.

This is a coldhard fact though.

Dudes just assuming every coach has played football is almost as dumb as thinking you can't understand a sport without playing it

Last edited:
Wait, am I missing something?

She rt something with the Nword and now she's a racist??? How the..???

Back
Top Bottom